Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've been working on this site for 7 months, rip it to shreds. [crowd curated blogs]

• 25-04-2012 9:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭

Blogify.org

blogify.org is a crowd curated blog website, for bloggers to post their work, and readers to vote and reveal the best work. Similar to reddit however there will be phone apps, and hopefully spots in printed media for the best blogs if I can get funding.

I put a thread up on reddit a few days ago and I got some trolling replies that didn't really help. I also had a thread here in December so I think in light of the time and the changes to the site, I new thread was justified.

I have no problem with harsh criticism, I enjoy feedback, however please don't tell me you don't like the orange. That is all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

unfortunately someone is sitting on the .com. I've sent them an email to see what they want for it but it isn't a priority for me. blogify.org could become as string a brand as any.

The header is long right now only for development purposes. It includes JS for the entire site which I will split into it's components once I am happy I have defined them well enough.

EDIT: Thanks by the way. I appreciate the feedback!

Advertisement