Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AKAI LPK25/Ableton Issue

Options
  • 25-04-2012 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I have an AKAI LPK25 USB Midi Controller and I'm using Ableton Live 8. The instructions for the controller were to select it as a 'USB Audio Device' to link it into Ableton. I've done that (and in Preferences>MIDI/Sync, it doesn't show up as a selectable controller so you have to take that route). It's worked in the past but just stopped working. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

What OS?

If it worked in the past and you didnt manually change anything it could be more of an IT related issue. Did you try changing it into a different USB port? If you're using Windows that should force it to redetect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 graham90

Splinters wrote: »
    What OS?

If it worked in the past and you didnt manually change anything it could be more of an IT related issue. Did you try changing it into a different USB port? If you're using Windows that should force it to redetect it.

Pretty sure its Windows XP. To be honest, its an ancient computer and I'm pretty new to ableton and the likes. I've done the USB trick but ill try re install the hardware/software and see what happens!

Advertisement