Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help mice!! :(

• 25-04-2012 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

have mice under my floor boards upstairs, have caught one but none of the rest have come out because of my cat, havent seen any droppings or food eaten downstairs, how else can i get rid of them and how do i know thats the only place they are. will traps be enough to set. caught one last fri 20th april but nothing since. (my cat found him under the bath). my cat still scratches and sniffs around where the pipes enter the floor of the radiator. im at my witts end as i am terrified of them. how do i know if they have left and more to the point when do i seal up the holes. will expanding foam be enough? please help :(

Advertisement