Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Hackers 3DS bound

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

http://andriasang.com/con0sw/soul_hackers_screens/
    Looks like it could be good. I better make sure to buy overclocked to help prove there's a market for these games in Europe.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Meant to be one of the Megaten games. I just hope they release Devil Summoner as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Meant to be one of the Megaten games. I just hope they release Devil Summoner as well.

I think they put it out in Japan on psp but they couldn't bring it over because it was basically an iso wrapped in a emulator.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The urban myth is that sony denied it a release because they didn't want PS1 ports on the PSP since it would make it look less powerful, then screwed atlus over when they allowed favoured publishers like Square to do just that.

Advertisement