Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laser Hair Removal @ Havana Dundrum

• 25-04-2012 9:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has had laser done here and what was your experience?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭eager tortoise

Also interested to hear any feedback on this place - I see they have a deal on boardsdeals at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭gemi

I see Havana have another LHR deal on groupon today and wondering if anyone has any feedback on this since the last deal or just in general?

Thank you muchly
    gemi :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

Hey,

The machine they use is pretty good. I got the last boards deal and going to get the groupon one today.

Danniboo wrote: »
    Hey,

The machine they use is pretty good. I got the last boards deal and going to get the groupon one today.

Thanks Danniboo!

Can I just check as it will be my first experience with LHR, do you think 5 sessions is likely to be enough? I see they offered a price for 6 in previous deal. I'm pretty sure I'll be going for one large area (underarms) and am dark haired, so I just wondering what the likelihood of 5 sessions being sufficient, I'll check prices for extra sessions before buying anyway but just if you have any insight.

And thanks again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

Not sure exactly about the price for extra but I know for the face it's about 60ish so might be in or around for the underarms. If you've dark hair it should work well for you. Different factors can of course play a part such as hormones etc, but I can't see why you wouldn't see good results after 5 sessions.

• Advertisement

Danniboo wrote: »
    Not sure exactly about the price for extra but I know for the face it's about 60ish so might be in or around for the underarms. If you've dark hair it should work well for you. Different factors can of course play a part such as hormones etc, but I can't see why you wouldn't see good results after 5 sessions.

Brilliant, thanks a mill!

gemi :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Anyone have any further experience/reviews of this place? Thinking of having some man hair sizzled off me and they seem to have up to date equipment there

Advertisement