Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent: Good vet in Dublin?

• 25-04-2012 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi, does anyone could recommend good vet in Dublin area, preferably Dublin north/swords?
    I use to go with my dog to one but they just looked at him and charged a fortune. I don't mind paying but want to make sure that my dog is getting care he should get for it. My dog after cleaning his ears there ended up with Bad ear infection and it's just getting worse. I need to take him somewhere but don't want to go back to this same place

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Denis Shannon, Bull Wall Clontarf is top of my list. You have OScanaills in Milton fields Swords and also Lissenhall. Id rank them in that order too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 wetfish

0210ania wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone could recommend good vet in Dublin area, preferably Dublin north/swords?
    I use to go with my dog to one but they just looked at him and charged a fortune. I don't mind paying but want to make sure that my dog is getting care he should get for it. My dog after cleaning his ears there ended up with Bad ear infection and it's just getting worse. I need to take him somewhere but don't want to go back to this same place

Thanks a mil

A friend of mine uses 'Marie Louise' vet clinic in Baldoyle. I think they are happy with them too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 0210ania

Thanks very much for all ur Help. Will make an appointment in oscanaill's now .. Closest to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I might be too late, but Amy Lara Vets on the Malahide Road (at the Artane Roundabout) would be my choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Roxbb

Anicare in Blanc brilliant!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 0210ania

Thank you:) its good to know as I would like this same thing to happen to my dog again:(
    He is better now and I have to say that we paid nearly half the price for twice more things than in place when we use to go....

Advertisement