Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polaroid 600 Film

Options
  • 25-04-2012 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Please do not move this to Photography as I have asked there and well just say they arent they most helpfull.

Anywho I am looking for some polaroid 600 film that I can get for Saturday and at a reasonable price. Would anyone know of someone perhaps who has a stash of it or where I could pick some up..I dont mind travelling even a little bit for it...

Tis pants i have it on ebay but it wont be here on time... Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Argos used to stock it, not sure if they still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

yeah they do a 300 series one that is all. I tried Sam McCs aswell and boots, nething :(

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

What about that Kodak/camera store on the corner of Academy street & Patricks Street. I presume you've tried there, but if not. It might be worth giving them a buzz..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I strangley think i missed this one, I tried most of the ones in town though and twas a no no...

Advertisement