Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with HP cable management part

Options
  • 25-04-2012 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

I am trying to source some cable management rings like the one in the photo attached.

Does anyone know where I can get them? Checked on eBay but no luck. There is no part number on the management ring either to identify it. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Ctrl Alt Del

Call DELL account manager (if you have one) or call them / send an email to support but,at their prices is a hard one to call !

That came with a server,rack or switch "full boxed" product !?
    Take that product number and see if you can find your item as an additional accessory !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I have some similar plastic ones would they help?

How many are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

I have some similar plastic ones would they help?

How many are you looking for?

Would you have a photo of them? The boss has OCD when it comes to the server cabinets. Everything has to match :) so they may not be "suitable".

I think we need about 30-40

I can give you one if you work in Dublin 2 area? I wouldnt have 20 or 30 though..

Here is the link to where I got them a few years ago

http://www.temple.ie/iopen24/medium-cable-holderclip-p-794.html?cPath=0_1336_1375

http://www.temple.ie/iopen24/cable-management-ring-p-808.html?cPath=0_1336_1375

(Opps posted too fast)

To be honest they are only OK..the way they are connected to the cabinet could be better as they slip sometimes.

I'm a little OCD myself with Cabinets which can be annoying even for me..better managed than unmanaged through!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

It appears I've made a mistake.

The cable rings are actually a HP brand. Found them HERE

I assumed because the ones we have came from a Dell cabinet, they were a Dell product. Thanks for the help anyway lads.

P.S. Mods, can you change the title to read HP not Dell.

I would think they are generic Dell cabinets use the same ones. I just checked for ya. Post back if you find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

kkelly77 wrote: »
    P.S. Mods, can you change the title to read HP not Dell.

Donezo.

-Funk

Advertisement