Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems logging into eircom.net account

Options
  • 25-04-2012 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

I have two email accounts with eircom. One I have never had a problem with but the second which I use for business has for a number of months been giving me trouble. When i try to log it it times out or fails to load the page. The latest pop up is this.

Screenshot2012-04-25at122043.png

BTW I sent an eircom rep here a PM but he/she never got back to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    I have two email accounts with eircom. One I have never had a problem with but the second which I use for business has for a number of months been giving me trouble. When i try to log it it times out or fails to load the page. The latest pop up is this.

Screenshot2012-04-25at122043.png

BTW I sent an eircom rep here a PM but he/she never got back to me.

Thanks Bullseye1,

I see that you had an issue last year with Firefox and my colleage has asked you to confirm the version. I'm not sure what reason we didn't get back to you, though normally Technical Support will not support the Mozilla browser and will always request that you test e-mail, etc, using the Internet Explorer browser.

On your current issue with accessing one of your email accounts, just PM the details to me and I will check if it is working. I presume the other eircom email is working perfectly as you make a slight reference to this in your query.

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement