Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transferring from savings into current account on 365

Options
  • 25-04-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

hi there,

just a query as to why in this day and age you cant transfer funds from a regular monthly savings into your current account online?

although my savings account balance is visible on the main page ,in order to withdraw savings i have to physically go into a branch to make a withdrawal.

cant understand why, when other banks (ulster bank) online facilities you can transfer between accounts.

regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭N1one

And on a similar note, why cant i transfer funds from accounts into my mortgage account which is registered on BOI365.
    I can lodge sums into it in branch, doing it on-line would be so handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi spiraleye and N1one,

Thanks for your queries.

Unfortunately, with regular savings accounts and mortgage accounts, you won't be able to make transfers online. Banking365 is set up to offer full service to ordinary savings and current accounts. With mortgages, regular savings and other non-standard savings accounts this service is not available due to the specific terms and conditions involved with the product.

With regular and non-standard savings you do have the option of requesting transfers by post. All you have to do is send the request in writing to your account holding branch. They will then be able to process your request.

If there's anything else I can do for you just let me know.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement