Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River maine and Brown Flesk angling club!!

Options
  • 25-04-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

River maine and brown flesk fishing club

Love these two rivers in kerry.. Been fishing them since i was very young, the brown flesk up around Farrenfore is lethal. I always get my license and as i was walking the brown flesk today as it was very high, i noticed there is new stands and signs up. The stand at the Farrenfore bridge is a great job fair play to whoever done it. I have been trying for years to find out who is in charge of this club as i would be eager to join.... Does any one know anything about it?

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 john reidy

Hi Dan,
    I finally caught up with you. If you want to join the River Maine and Brown Flesk Angling club you can contact me, chippie1@eircom.net and also visit our webpage at rivermaineandbrownfleskanglers.webs.com also on skype johnnyjr5

Regards John Reidy [Hon Sec]

Advertisement