Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toronto Sports Clubs

Options
  • 25-04-2012 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

For anyone living/working/been in Toronto for a while now I have a question for you! (Don't know if this is the right Forum though.... :/)

I'm looking to maybe take up a sport for fun for the summer in Toronto. I have a background in both rugby and athletics but have no intentions of ever doing either one seriously again.

So my question is:

Is there any rugby club in the GTA? (Not looking to play Senior 1st) Do they have facilities and training during the summer?

Is there an athletics club in the GTA? If there isn't an athletics club does anyone know if there are/is any tartan training tracks or facilities around (be it for free or a daily cost to use)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

theres a rugby team called the nomads here in toronto pretty sure they have a website you can check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Might give the director an e-mail. It's actually really cool how their season is for the exact time I want to play, lol. (May - September).

Advertisement