Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Berty44 wrote: »
    Spreadsheet, yeah baby :pac:

Apart from actual accounting work, auction draft prep is the best use I have made of Excel. Got some sweet spreadsheets going.

Done a few mocks but max size I can find is 12-team. 18 will be big change. Looking forward to it.

Changed the bench to 5

Still no more feedback on the draft time. Will close entries Sunday midnight, and post result Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Still no more feedback on the draft time. Will close entries Sunday midnight, and post result Monday morning.

could it be Monday night Rob?

could it be Monday night Rob?

Poll is currently for Tuesday night at 10pm

Good point though. If it changes, then best to give everyone notice. Will close it this evening and announce result tomorrow morning

Poll is currently for Tuesday night at 10pm

Good point though. If it changes, then best to give everyone notice. Will close it this evening and announce result tomorrow morning

ok just taught i'd ask as ive another draft over on the american football forum on tuesday night, but this obviously gets 1st priority :-)

Poll closed. Results are in
    Draft will be Tuesday 3rd September at 22:00

Draft will be Monday 2nd September at 22:00

Will update the ESPN site when get a chance.

Cya Monday night lads

Happy draft week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Poll closed. Results are in
    Draft will be Tuesday 3rd September at 22:00

Will update the ESPN site when get a chance.

Cya Tuesday lads

Happy draft week!

Can't make this have my boards divisional draft at same time. If ye can find a replacement replace me if not no worries.

I'm only in 2 fantasy leagues and of course, the drafts will be on the same night :eek:.

I hope this old laptop can take the pressue and i dont get confused of who i'm picking and for which team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Just so everyone knows, the auction draft I was in the other day took 3 hours!
    Gonna be a late one Tuesday!

Make sure to set your draft values beforehand then lads if you can't make it. Especially for players you feel strongly about one way or the other.
    Autodraft will take over for you but will use your pre-draft values if you set them, as opposed to defaults

Sorry lads, my bad, poll actually said Monday night at 22:00 is draft time.

Was looking at it on my phone while in Spain and couldn't see the full list of results so just took the recommended one at the top. Just logged in at home now and saw it properly.

Monday 2nd September at 22:00 actually suits more people

Will reset the league, and send email to eveyrone to clarify.
    Sorry for the mix up. Less haste, more speed.

• Advertisement

Hey lads,

Just got an email from ESPN saying McG left the league this morning.
    We can't draft without a full compliment, so:

Does anyone someone else who would be interested?
    Or is there anyone else who thinks they won't be able to do the league?

Can't play with 17 as will leave bye weeks in there which messes everything up.

If neither then will stick in a dummy team and manually update them myself each week based on ESPN projections

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lads, I'll drop from this in order to even things out. I'm mad busy at the moment and I'm in 3 other leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

I have not had a chance to and won't to do a mock draft for this. I am going to end up with one unreal player and the rest duds, aren't I? :(

adrian522 wrote: »
    Lads, I'll drop from this in order to even things out. I'm mad busy at the moment and I'm in 3 other leagues.

No need to drop out if you can make it Adrian, it'll be grand to have the dummy team in there.

If you don't think you have the time for it though, then no worries

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK, I'll do the Auction, hopefully someone will step in to take the other team.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

How do you select the pre draft values?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

You don't. They just all start out at 1 and people bid up. The values you are seeing is the average prices in mock auctions I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Raoul wrote: »
    I have not had a chance to and won't to do a mock draft for this. I am going to end up with one unreal player and the rest duds, aren't I? :(

Yes, yes you will.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

lads, i'm going to drop out of this too, sorry. I have to ref a load of matches tonight last minute and have zero interest in playing a league i haven't drafted. Really wanted to do the suction draft but sorry guys just can't do it so if adrian wants to stay in give him a buzz.

Does this mean 16 or 18 with two dummies ( well 3 if you include me !! )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Rob can you stick up a link to the league?

Looking forward to this now, Coby Fleener my number 1 pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Come on ******** I'm defo buying him ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I havent done one of these before, what do i do?

Ive a feeling alot of lads are gonna end up like david moyes tonight, aim for the big name players and end up panic buying anybody for a higher price :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Ive a feeling alot of lads are gonna end up like david moyes tonight, aim for the big name players and end up panic buying anybody for a higher price :-)

Ohwell, it will be a bit of craic. Currently have 2 drafts on the go at 9. Hopefully have them more or less done before I start the 10 o'clock one. :)

guns4all wrote: »
    How do you select the pre draft values?

Go into your team and click on 'Edit Pre-Draft rankings' or something similar

Should be near top of the page

Raoul wrote: »
    Ohwell, it will be a bit of craic. Currently have 2 drafts on the go at 9. Hopefully have them more or less done before I start the 10 o'clock one. :)

I was mostly talking about me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I can draft on the app right?

Advertisement