Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

not a bad day at the office for the Broncos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Auction results

Ray Rice $84

Torrey Smith $14
    BJGE $13

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Good god what have I done :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

I was thinking the same when smith went 2 for 40 at the start

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Lucky I didn't start flacco last night!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nice start, Demarius Thomas, 28 points, was getting excited everytime Julius thomas caught the ball though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Lucky I didn't start flacco last night!

He didn't score too badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads are we able to watch our matches 'live' as in the players scores updating as they happen on the espn site, like we can our matches on the NFL site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Well you definitely can on the app, not sure about the site but I'd say you probably can there also.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Well you definitely can on the app, not sure about the site but I'd say you probably can there also.

Good stuff, love flicking between redzone and the live match while the fantasy scores update.....Sad i know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Lads are we able to watch our matches 'live' as in the players scores updating as they happen on the espn site, like we can our matches on the NFL site.

You have to go to scorecenter

Whoever has Peterson must be delighted with his start.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Whoever has Peterson must be delighted with his start.

meanwhile a late decision to swap Bradshaw with Redman results in Redman Fumbling in the Redzone, just F'N great......

81.8 points for the weekend so far loving it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Really wanted to get Bush in the draft but I already had my no.1 Rb,he's been class tonight

Feck sake over 106 points fr the week and looks like in gona lose my matchup

bah 107.2 points mostly compliments of mannings crazy game thursday night and i still got hammered how did the rest of ye find yere team this weekend

also eli scored over 28 points lads still on the trade block .......

Its a Moss vs Jackson showdown tonight in my game against the Meath eagles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

My team is muck, must have drafted the worst running backs in the history of fantasy. My #1had 10 rushes for 3 yards and my #2 had 24yards plus my starting TE had 0 points while my backup on the bench had 24. I am learning !!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, only week 1 though. Very few players produce week after week.

I had somewhat mixed emotions as Davis and Boldin ripped the packers apart, but meant losing my fantasy matchup !!

hey lads is there any limit to the amount of money we can bid to claim a player from waivers or players we can bid on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I beat Adrian with 133.5 but what can you do when I started Davis,boldin, Wilson, Fitzgerald,Cobb! B)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I beat Adrian with 133.5 but what can you do when I started Davis,boldin, Wilson, Fitzgerald,Cobb! B)

Not bad. I think I have more or less won my matchup against Shane.C. Can't check at the moment. My rbs aren't great though, thought Ingram and Ivory would make bigger impacts.

Im 7.7 points behind Pudsy with DeSean Jackson in a match up with Santana Moss tonight, im amazed im only that much behind after Redman and Wilsons 4 Fumbles and combined score of -2.5

Its me, not Berty you're against!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

hey lads is there any limit to the amount of money we can bid to claim a player from waivers or players we can bid on.

No limit

Who are the knocklyon slashers? Didn't know someone else is from around here!

• Advertisement

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Who are the knocklyon slashers? Didn't know someone else is from around here!

Sorry Pudsy mistook the Slashers for the Nights :o

Advertisement