Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You can't submit $0 bids though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Big rookie mistake on spending by me for my 3 waiver picks, Ist time doing this type of waiver pick ups :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

adrian522 wrote: »
    You can't submit $0 bids though.

Have changed it so you can make $0.
    Will re-imburse anyone who got a player for $1 uncontested, so it was if they got them for $0
    If they bid $1 and someone else did the same, then they won't get money back.

People getting money back are:

Knocklyon Slashers ($1)- Geno SMith
    Knocklyon Knights ($5) - Percy Harvin, Vonta Leach, Chiefs DST, Brandon Stokely, Doug Baldwin
    Team 4th&Forever ($2) - Marlon Brown, Lions DST
    Dublin Dopes ($1) - Jason Avant

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Excellent Commissioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

whos the mayo mustangs?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

nerd69 wrote: »
    whos the mayo mustangs?

Fecking mayo people!!!!

whos the mayo mustangs?

It's posted on front page of the league on ESPN site, team names and Boards usernames

Paid way too much in FAAB for Cecil Shorts. $34 and next highest was $5.
    Was very surprised he was available, ranked 24th by ESPN for this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

It's posted on front page of the league on ESPN site, team names and Boards usernames

Yeah but did u see the Jags last week? he has chad henne throwing to him this week

I bid $5, surprised to see him there also. Wouldn't have gone $35 on him though, he's not that good, got andre roberts for $0.

guns4all wrote: »
    Yeah but did u see the Jags last week? he has chad henne throwing to him this week

Chad Henne better passer than Blaine Gabbert, he had those two playing last year and finished 22nd in WR's despite 3 missed games

In a league this deep, starting between 36 and 40-something WR's he's very valuable

• Advertisement

yeah i let Shorts go, had 2nd thoughts and taught i'd cancelled it, obviously didnt, gutted now cos he'll see more targets with Henne throwing the ball.

It says Shane c but I pmed him and he said he's not in the league at all

It says Shane c but I pmed him and he said he's not in the league at all

Well he's still in charge of that team from last year. If he's not in the league I will have to take over another team.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just wondering,if a guy is questionable and ends up not playing will another guy get subbed in?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Just wondering,if a guy is questionable and ends up not playing will another guy get subbed in?

Nope, If you start him you get zero points for the position, and you only get points for guys that you start.

Shane got back to me, out of league apparently, so now 3 commish teams

Balls had a trade set up for them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

In another league I have Ridley and MJD, who would you guys go with? And why?

Raoul wrote: »
    In another league I have Ridley and MJD, who would you guys go with? And why?

Probably MJD playing Oakland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Probably MJD playing Oakland

Ye probably best but Ridley is only real back for NE , vereen is out , so if patriots get big lead they'll run even more

• Advertisement

Ye probably best but Ridley is only real back for NE , vereen is out , so if patriots get big lead they'll run even more

Thats what I am thinking. Plus with Amendola out aswell, the Pats could give a few more runs to Ridley, and he is a good goal line back. :rolleyes: I think I really just wanted someone to tell me to play Ridley.

That Tom Brady trade not looking great for me this morning, though my MJD call looking better :)

That Tom Brady trade not looking great for me this morning, though my MJD call looking better :)

Knew I should have put MJD in. ha

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Rob,

Myself and Dave picked up the Dolphins D, we put a bid of $2 on them and as far as I can tell we were unopposed. Should we not get them for $0?

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Rob,

Myself and Dave picked up the Dolphins D, we put a bid of $2 on them and as far as I can tell we were unopposed. Should we not get them for $0?

No. You pay whatever you bid.

I only did that for the $1 bids, because $1 was the minimum bid when it should have been $0.

Now that minimum is $0, so back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

No. You pay whatever you bid.

I only did that for the $1 bids, because $1 was the minimum bid when it should have been $0.

Now that minimum is $0, so back to normal.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

Bit of a pain that we cant make signings between Friday and Tuesday :(

adrian522 wrote: »
    Bit of a pain that we cant make signings between Friday and Tuesday :(

Yeah i keep forgetting this is not like the NFL site where you can pick up FA's til game time, always handy if you need to make a late change.

Ton between marlon Brown, Vincent Brown and Andre Roberts for my flex spot

• Advertisement

I would probably go Andre Roberts, even though I would be hoping he has a stinker against the Lions (as a Lions fan that is).

Advertisement