Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

i went for Luck over Vick in my match up today, even though i hope Vick tears the chargers apart :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Travis Mushy Cheek

ray rice is killing me

I should've went with mickey v, 33 points to lucks 18.

I should've went with mickey v, 33 points to lucks 18.

hehe ya was gona say something :D

i think berty may have me this week bar a huge game again from peyton

Edit: hopkins and bennets late game heriocs may have saved my ass tough

• Advertisement

looks like hopkins may have been a steal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

i think berty may have me this week bar a huge game again from peyton

Edit: hopkins and bennets late game heriocs may have saved my ass tough

Watching that on Redzone and I just knew they had to throw to him for the TD after his amazing catch to get them to the 2. Looks like that turning the matchup your way now. He is indeed a steal.

Berty44 wrote: »
    Watching that on Redzone and I just knew they had to throw to him for the TD after his amazing catch to get them to the 2. Looks like that turning the matchup your way now. He is indeed a steal.

with about 3 mins to go in the bears and texans games we where level and you have way more left to play so it was huge

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

How many people qualify for the playoffs?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

SF defence and reggie bush, not a good week for me

• Advertisement

I'm going 2-0, with some nice contributions from Brent Celek who didnt score and David Wilson who only got 1.7.....but at least he didnt fumble this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Marshawn lynch....awhhh yeh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

About to be 0-2.

Each week I look at the matchup.....projections predict a victory.

Each week the games start, my iPad open on the Scorecast watching Redzone......projections predict victory, even a sizeable virtory at times

Even at 9:00 still predicting victory and then BOOM

It all comes falling down and I end up with not only a defeat but a crushing one, with one of th worst scores in the league.

Some day I will win a game...probably when I am predicted to lose. Great fun all the same !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Got absolutely hammered this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Got absolutely hammered this week!

Jimmy Graham had a monster week for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Would have beat maybe 10/11 teams this week but lose again to a big score. Oh well won in my other two leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Got beat badly by rock this week, 1-1 now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

0-2. Don't see any light at the end of the tunnel either.

I'm in 4 leagues and it looks like I'll be 0-2 in 3 of them and 1-1 in the other.

adrian522 wrote: »
    0-2. Don't see any light at the end of the tunnel either.

I'm in 4 leagues and it looks like I'll be 0-2 in 3 of them and 1-1 in the other.

I am having a nightmare in other leagues.

Looks like my call to go with Ridley instead of MJD in the other league was right. Pathetic points total from the two of them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Thing is pretty much every selection decision I've made has worked out but I'm still getting beaten in each league :(

• Advertisement

In my other league I had Boldin on the bench last week :o. Would have hammered my opponent if I got that decision right. This week I didn't think he would have a good game at all but decided that he was unbenchable after last week. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Scraped a win this week,Medenhall came good with a nice points haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Will be interesting to see the auction results tomorrow. Rake of injuries at the weekend.

Some good options available out there.

Don't forget the trade too for anyone looking

I posted in the other thread. Phillip Rivers is available for trade. I am basically looking for a very good player in any other positions.

Edit - I bid for a few players. Thinking I maybe need to up my bids.

For anyone that likes a podcast. The espn fantasy podcast is good craic. I see it linked on the team page.

We have a new owner in the league.

shoutman has taken over the BFL No Show's
    Dave put him in touch. If anyone has any mates interested the other two teams are available

Welcome to him, and best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Thanks Rob,

happy to be here, first year doing fantasy football and my overall knowledge of the NFL is fairly limited.

shoutman wrote: »
    Thanks Rob,

happy to be here, first year doing fantasy football and my overall knowledge of the NFL is fairly limited.

You will fit right in. (Can't find an evil grin)

To make sure the commissioner controlled teams aren't a complete waste of space, and get decimated by injuries, will make pickups Friday for them.

Will only pickup players that have cleared waivers at least twice.
    So won't be picking up anyone that was dropped the two days before.

Think that's pretty fair, as if they become walkovers then it's a unfair advantage for some guys who might play them twice, against others who only play against them once.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Forgot Josh Gordon was back from suspension this week,left him on the bench.
    He's making bits of vikings atm,sitting on 16 points and still the 1st quarter.

• Advertisement

The 1 Time David Wilson runs for ''considerable'' yardage (17) and gets a TD.

It's ruled out :rolleyes:

Advertisement