Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Packers Defense in the bench- scored 20 points so far... FML

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Winning with all three teams this week, sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

20 points ahead of Adrian, he has hilton and demarius Thomas to play, I have McFadden. Definitely not sown up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Travis Mushy Cheek

so we have peyton manning and martellus "black unicorn" bennett versus knowshon moreno and a 19.8 point advantage

can i get some over/unders

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Well I got done absolutely no favours this week. Getting absolutely spanked with no way back it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Another Sunday evening in front of the tv with Redzone together with Fantasycast on my iPad....
    Another projected victory for my 0-2 Slashers against the unbeaten 2-0 Team Scholari...
    His AP and Baltimore D are having good days but my Drew Brees is having a great one....
    All through the evening victory is projected as it was previous two weeks only to end in tears.....
    By the end of the early games projection shows a +20pt victory.....
    And then my terrible Bills defence, his Sevie Jonson.......
    By bedtime I trail by over 20points and with 2 Pitt WR to play for me against the tough Chicago D and as usual a LOSS is projected.....
    Wake up this morning.....35.5 for Sanders and Brown.....WTF? Slashers win....Slashers win...first ever fantasy win !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

so we have peyton manning and martellus "black unicorn" bennett versus knowshon moreno and a 19.8 point advantage

can i get some over/unders

Now Manning vs. Moreno + 18.8. Not feeling comfortable at all, Manning could destroy Oakland.

Didn't hear the Richardson news until too late, very annoying as had Pead and Mathews on bench for just such an occasion, could have given me a little extra cushion. Looks like a few people got caught in that trap this week, lot of inactive guys starting

Congrats on the first win Berty!

Now Manning vs. Moreno + 18.8. Not feeling comfortable at all, Manning could destroy Oakland.

Didn't hear the Richardson news until too late, very annoying as had Pead and Mathews on bench for just such an occasion, could have given me a little extra cushion. Looks like a few people got caught in that trap this week, lot of inactive guys starting

Congrats on the first win Berty!

na i think bennetts bad game has killed me moreno should put get 10 points at least and manning cant get huge results every game my only hope is as far as i know oakland have had a good run d so the broncos may have to pass

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lost to the Diamondbacks by 4 points, should have won though, left Bradshaw on the bench, as i taught Richardson would get the majority of the carries, ah well thats fantasy football, im still happy to be 2-1 with probably the worst team in the league

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Bush needs to come back this week or my season is over!

• Advertisement

Bush needs to come back this week or my season is over!

Think i'm against you next so Bush can stay where he is :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Think i'm against you next so Bush can stay where he is :P

I left him in last week, but then forgot i only had Battle in there.. such a shame Greene is injured, him and Bush are a great duo to have

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

0-3 now, league is pretty much done for me I think :(

1-2 now, have a qb bye week but luckily am up against Rodgers on a bye aswell. Had second most points scored against me over the first two weeks so hopefully will win a few more.

Lost by 1.5
    Damn Peyton Manning and his brilliance!

Made that Brady trade one day too early, never would have done it with those injuries and it just cost me a win. Stafford has been great.

If anyone's interested, have put the auction results into a Google spreadsheet

Some interesting reading already

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsO5karsgEN6dE41UEVXQ2V0b01ORkowUjNNVDl4cUE&usp=sharing

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Spreadsheet only shows QB's and can't be amended to show all positions.

EDIT: Made a copy and can now view all.

I could not be more delighted at picking up Jimmy Graham, at the time I thought maybe I splashed out too much money but it is reaping the dividends now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Lost to the Diamondbacks by 4 points, should have won though, left Bradshaw on the bench, as i taught Richardson would get the majority of the carries, ah well thats fantasy football, im still happy to be 2-1 with probably the worst team in the league

Yeah thought i had it sewn up before the Broncos game was 20 or so points ahead and didnt think Prater could get 20 points in one game!
    Nearly did it with 17 tho!!

Happy enough at the moment, undefeated, but team needs a couple of additions

Cool spreadsheet, it'll be great at the end if the points are added then pts per dollar to see who drafted the best value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I won by scoring a cool 61 points :D

• Advertisement

That's lucky, have you got me next? I'm off to London!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm looking for a back up running back, someone who might take a few snaps. Hit me up

9 wire pick ups so far for a combined total of $64, desperation to find players who make ''some'' worthwhile points drives a man to do crazy things :D

Won a bidding war on Brian Hoyer for $3.
    Couldn't resist reuniting Brady with his backup, Cassel is still available, hmmmm...

Picked up Mike Glennon for five bucks as I'd no QB this week and I'd underbid for Hoyer.

Bush is back thank god !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Do the top 8 make the playoffs?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Do the top 8 make the playoffs?

Easy to find in the league settings
    6 teams make playoffs

Bush is back thank god !

Did you see bell the last game? They will share carries and I imagine bell will get more but certainly bush will be excellent.

• Advertisement

Just noticed there's a fantasy football app on the Xbox could be worth a look

Advertisement