Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Three teams, three top point scoring players on the bench, Blackmon, Thomas and Hilton, over 20pts each.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

madalig12 wrote: »
    Three teams, three top point scoring players on the bench, Blackmon, Thomas and Hilton, over 20pts each.

Whoever has Hilton on their Bench, i will gladly take him off your hands. Talk to Rocky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Whoever has Hilton on their Bench, i will gladly take him off your hands. Talk to Rocky

Sorry, was talking about three teams I have, it's Pierre Thomas on my boards bench with 21 points.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Sorry, was talking about three teams I have, it's Pierre Thomas on my boards bench with 21 points.

Yeah just looked that up, he was started in this league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Looks like I got a shoot out on my hands tonight between Kildare and Dundalk...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I'm going to lose to the no shows :(

I control the no shows. Thomas doing it for me in a big way.

Nice to get to 3-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

The fact its not cpu controlled makes me feel slightly better.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Need 10+ points off Matt Bryant to avoid my 1st loss of the season

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    The fact its not cpu controlled makes me feel slightly better.

Take solice in the fact that my free agency signing of Pryor had a big part in the victory. Also happy with Ted Ginn scoring. Biggest score on the bench was 0.7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

guns4all wrote: »
    Need 10+ points off Matt Bryant to avoid my 1st loss of the season

You're in with a good shout of it. 15/26 kickers so far this week have scored at least 10 points.

Brady letting me down, that trade of Stafford could come back to haunt me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

It's Nice having Tony Romo pity he has a career day when our team is playing a CPu team ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Looks like I got a shoot out on my hands tonight between Kildare and Dundalk...

Don't know why I thought the Lions D would do well against the Packers :mad: Our kickers scoring 16 and 18 points :D.

Congrats on the win!! Well unless Rodgers gets minus points for a couple of fumbles :cool:

I think I'm a bit eager when it comes to free agent signings. I've made ten acquisitions since taking over two weeks ago...

shoutman wrote: »
    I think I'm a bit eager when it comes to free agent signings. I've made ten acquisitions since taking over two weeks ago...

I don't know how you have managed to make ten signings, you must have spent a lot of cash.

shoutman wrote: »

not as eager as me, only $17 left but apart from having decent RB's im happy enough with my team for the run in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'd say I've made more, change my k and def most every week plus about 2 more adds per week I'd say. Just because my team is so bad though.

Raoul wrote: »
    I don't know how you have managed to make ten signings, you must have spent a lot of cash.

Still have €54 left. Some of my signings were wing and prayer stuff, signed ahmed bradshaw in the hope that his injury wasn't as bad as feared. Dropped him today as it's been confirmed he's going in for season ending injury.

I think i've improved my depth slightly but still not happy.

Down to $27 myself, badly needed Garrett Graham after Daniels went down and needed Zac Stacy with Pead being ignored.

Have overbid on most of my acquisitions but happy to get the guys I wanted.

Might consider a vote on the baseball Vickrey system for next year. Whatever your bid is, if you win you get the player for the 2nd highest bid + $1. Encourages a lot more and higher bidding on players and makes you put your actual "maximum" valuation on a player.

I have €54. Fairly happy with some of my acquisitions I took a gamble on Harry Douglas today, will he be one of the main WRs for the Falcons now?

Most of my money has been a waste though as I keep taking gambles on players. The only player that I have kept (apart from players this week) is Danny Woodhead. Other than that I had Patterson (dropped now), Dallas Clark (dropped now), Lions D (dropped but back now) and actually still have Roy Helu.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

For next year I'd encourage a FA period after 3 days or so of waivers when players can just be picked up for free. It means if there is a late injury you can pick up a replacement on the Sunday if there is one there.

Happy enough with the FA bidding thing so far apart from that. Most of my players have been picked up for $2 or less,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I'm also down to 54 with a lack of depth at RB, lacy been injured last few weeks hurt me so hopefully he stays healthy and I can keep to winning ways, 2-3 at the moment

adrian522 wrote: »
    For next year I'd encourage a FA period after 3 days or so of waivers when players can just be picked up for free. It means if there is a late injury you can pick up a replacement on the Sunday if there is one there.

Happy enough with the FA bidding thing so far apart from that. Most of my players have been picked up for $2 or less,
    Yeah definitely!

I haven't been in the situation where I needed someone on Sunday but I thought you we able to pick someone up. Obviously if this is not the case then we need to change it.

Ah Balls, Mike Williams is inactive, 1-5 here I come.

Looks already like i'm gonna lose to the BFL no shows, Next year I'm gonna let the CPU pick my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

For the 3rd time in as many weeks, The No Shows are human.

etloveslsd wrote: »

Yes I know but they were'nt when the draft took place

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Travis Mushy Cheek

Buffaloes new stud qb Lewis available for trade

He going to have a monster year yeah?

Jimmy Graham with zero catches :(

• Advertisement

etloveslsd wrote: »

haha, changing the name might help

Advertisement