Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

My poor trading is coming back to haunt me. Letting Stafford go for Brady, and getting rid of Moreno, neither looking so good right now.
    If I had kept the team I drafted intact would be looking at 6-0 right now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 carloscarreon1

I am in love Dolphins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Got my highest score so far! 111.4 Vernon Davis had a monster 30 point game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

On the way to winning the week and murray gets injured after 11 points in the first half. nine points off now with my TE to play. im doomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

madalig12 wrote: »
    On the way to winning the week and murray gets injured after 11 points in the first half. nine points off now with my TE to play. im doomed.

after weeks of rudolph doing nothing hes on my bench and gets 17 points.
    hoping for the chargers and antonio to have a stinker!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

adrian522 wrote: »
    He going to have a monster year yeah?
    well he got over 22 points last week looks like hes going to start again this week youd never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Not being able to pick up players on gameday is a killer. Hadn't been able to check and realised I'd no 2nd HB, wanted to bring in Helu but couldn't until the 22nd!

EDIT: And now he just scored :(

Helu now has 3 TDs. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    Helu now has 3 TDs. :(

Yeah. We really need to sort it out. I recently dropped helu :(

Really should of traded Cobb a few weeks ago:-( looks like this broken fibula will keep him out until week 15!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Andrew Luck is King.......that is all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Raoul wrote: »
    Yeah. We really need to sort it out. I recently dropped helu :(

Just another aspect of managing your roster at the moment, making sure you have your team in order before Sunday, and have bench guys that can step in if you have an injury concern

If the league think it needs to be sorted lads, then I can amend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

I'd rather it stay the same , if it forces people to make sure there managing there roster and not stashing to many luxury players .

As you said rob , that's why you have a bench , so you can swap ppl out incase of late injuries , Also it makes Free agency more interesting every week .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Looks like i've beaten berty, but need to overhaul my team this week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

This season has been an absolute write off for me :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Looks like I'm gonna squeeze past the Martlets,they finished on 94.9 which would have been enough to win nearly every other matchup but I'm sitting on 99 with AP to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Hoping for a shootout in the giants vikes game to get me 35 points to beat the Kolts.
    3 players going

Lads, I have Jake Locker available for trade. Looking for a HB in return. He put up 21 points last night against one of the best Ds in the NFL!

Going to win this week to go 2-5, having scored the fifth most points in the league, I've had the second most scored against me. A bit of better match ups and I'd be flying. Just the luck of the draw I know but disappointing none the less.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

SantryRed wrote: »
    Lads, I have Jake Locker available for trade. Looking for a HB in return. He put up 21 points last night against one of the best Ds in the NFL!

Overrated :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Between victor cruz and blair Walsh I managed a paultry 5 points, leaving my four points short of a winning total. Disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Playoff hopes in tatters after losing to Adrian with who only had about half a team scoring and then Heli who only has about 7 players in total !!!!!

Berty44 wrote: »
    Playoff hopes in tatters after losing to Adrian with who only had about half a team scoring and then Heli who only has about 7 players in total !!!!!

If foles had played the full game you would have beaten me Bert.

I must remember not to pay any attention to my team next year, ill probably win the whole thing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

shoutman wrote: »
    Between victor cruz and blair Walsh I managed a paultry 5 points, leaving my four points short of a winning total. Disappointing.

Monday night victory without anyone playing.... I did lose in 2 leagues by less than 0.5 points though.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Looks like I'm gonna squeeze past the Martlets,they finished on 94.9 which would have been enough to win nearly every other matchup but I'm sitting on 99 with AP to come.
    Just as well I has this matchup won,AP only got 5 points.
    Next up the Absentees who seem to either have their squad on a bye or out injured.

FML Cobb broken leg, Finley spinal injury..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Yeah. Not a happy camper here. Well done though

Raoul wrote: »
    Yeah. Not a happy camper here. Well done though
    Ya I got you at a good time witn McFadden and Graham on the bye

So no one wants Locker? :)

• Advertisement

Swop him for Glennon?

Advertisement