Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    So no one wants Locker? :)

I have rivers up for sale. Why would anyone want locker? Swap for a good te, wr or rb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Looking for a TE if anyone has depth there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Calvin johnson...nom nom fantasy points.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Calvin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Calvin?

Don't know what your talking about heli....<_<...>_>

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

anyone for a game right now ?

Whoever I played this week, didn't sort their team out at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Anyone want Locker this week?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

SantryRed wrote: »
    Anyone want Locker this week?

Hmmm... i would actually like him Ben but couldnt give up bush

Hmmm... i would actually like him Ben but couldnt give up bush

What about Rivers and Joique Bell/Woodhead/Snelling for Bush?

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »

hmm interesting... let me think about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Golden Tate wins me a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lost to go 4-4, my run in is going to spent relying on the Colts offense

Looking at the opposition of the Lions compared to Chargers over the next few weeks I think Bush has a better chance of racking up the points for me

Looking at the opposition of the Lions compared to Chargers over the next few weeks I think Bush has a better chance of racking up the points for me

Yeah but its Rivers and another player not just Bush for a RB. So if you took Bell and Rivers then you would be sorted. Or if you aren't convinced about Bell then Woodhead, he is a starting RB on the team and is actually getting goal line carries too.

Yeah but its Rivers and another player not just Bush for a RB. So if you took Bell and Rivers then you would be sorted. Or if you aren't convinced about Bell then Woodhead, he is a starting RB on the team and is actually getting goal line carries too.

Yeah but they are both on the same team, I think the Chargers are going to struggle in their upcoming games while Bush should get a fair amount of points, I also have Matt Ryan aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Also can you even trade bush ? Or only had one RB in your line up last week lol

Yeah but they are both on the same team, I think the Chargers are going to struggle in their upcoming games while Bush should get a fair amount of points, I also have Matt Ryan aswell

What about RG3 instead of Rivers then?

Also can you even trade bush ? Or only had one RB in your line up last week lol

I bid on another RB but didn't get him and battle was in a bye

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I bid on another RB but didn't get him and battle was in a bye

Bad news about Sid Rice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

Peyton/Moreno being on a bye is going to kill me this week

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Bad news about Sid Rice.

Yep what a pain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Hey, anybody got depth at RB? Have a look at my roster and pm me any realistic trade combos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Wow got an iPad today, the espn app is class compared to the iPhone version.
    Also think I'm gonna get whopped this week by berty 4 starters on a bye...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

PADRAIC.M wrote: »

I know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I love that app on the iPad. Sunday night spent with it on my knee watching Redzone.

You are missing some huge players on byes BUT every week my team are predicted to win and nearly always end up losing !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Berty44 wrote: »
    I love that app on the iPad. Sunday night spent with it on my knee watching Redzone.

You are missing some huge players on byes BUT every week my team are predicted to win and nearly always end up losing !
    Have been tryin to pick up some filler players since Wednesday have added an extra 20 projected points but don't think it's going to be enough this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Anyone in the iPad app use the chat for a bit of crack !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I knew i'd regret dropping Riley Cooper with Foles back at QB

• Advertisement

Looks likei might just edge Adrian, Texans D needs a decent showing

Advertisement