Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Could be a good one in fairness. Berty I make you favourite to win the league given your point total so far. I'm very lucky to be where I am in the standings.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Berty44 wrote: »
    Kopfan really likes his RBs picking up Branden Oliver for $30, the FIFTH RB on his roster !!!

That I do! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Definitely happier with my team this year but I have had everything going for me so far this year bar one week. From Sacko to Championship mabybe....

@Adrian I actually think your NFL knowledge finally reflecting in your team. Also think Saleen Twins are strong team and think you guys will end up battling it out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    And you also dropped Jay Cutler who scored his 2nd highest points total of the season for Joe Flacco who scored his lowest points of the season(a measly 7.4).....o wait no I did that :pac:

And I dropped Flacco for Cutler this week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Have Cam sitting on my bench with 34.1 pts!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Unless Philly kickers gets 20 plus points, I have won my matchup to go 5-1...gwan the boyz

Whew Arizona D interception return with 20 seconds left gives me the win. We were dead level before that play !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Since Megatron got injured is thought I was ****ed, and so it has come to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I give up, projected to get over nearly 110 points every game so my lot are averaging about 50-60. 1-5 now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Looking like another win, Lamar Miller coming good as well as Demaryius Thomas, I'll be 6-0 but only 5th best in terms of points scored, luck of the draw I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Drew Brees or Tom Brady available for trade for anyone stuck at QB

Have no need for two of them now that Brady is back, so will make trade for whichever one I get best offer for.

Would take upgrade at WR or RB.

Send on any good offers.

Rob
    Bewildering Bengals

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Patterson, Hurns, Keenan Allen, Andre Williams all up for trade.

If trading Williams I would be looking for a number 1 RB in return and would give one of the WRs.

Otherwise I am looking to trade two WRs for one WR i can play week in week out.

Raoul wrote: »
    Patterson, Hurns, Keenan Allen, Andre Williams all up for trade.

If trading Williams I would be looking for a number 1 RB in return and would give one of the WRs.

Otherwise I am looking to trade two WRs for one WR i can play week in week out.

Take a look at the Ballina Diamondbacks and see if u see anything

Chris ivory 20 odd yards last week, couple that with a toughish match up last night v the pats so i bench him

108 yards and TD, and then Folk has a FG attempt blocked, jesus this fantasy football season is really frustrating

I'm going to be up against it this week. Rob had Brady and Gostowski last night for over 30 points. I had Amaro and the Patriots defense for 4.2.

Chris ivory 20 odd yards last week, couple that with a toughish match up last night v the pats so i bench him

108 yards and TD, and then Folk has a FG attempt blocked, jesus this fantasy football season is really frustrating

Had Ivory myself, sick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

adrian522 wrote: »
    I'm going to be up against it this week. Rob had Brady and Gostowski last night for over 30 points. I had Amaro and the Patriots defense for 4.2.

About time you faced a tough matchup :D

Percy Harvin to the jets...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

The app wouldnt work for me all week so I have no idea what's going on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    The app wouldnt work for me all week so I have no idea what's going on.
    You're down by about 20 with Blount and your kicker to play,other team has no players left.

In other news Team Scolari Hb's can only combine for about 5 points total for about the 5th time this season.

• Advertisement

I proudly add Odell Beckham to this list now

I proudly add Odell Beckham to this list now

I stared him in my other league but sat Ivory in this one. Still winning tho...can't believe my team might go 6-1

I stared him in my other league but sat Ivory in this one. Still winning tho...can't believe my team might go 6-1

Im going 1-6, lost maybe 4 games by benching players who then had monster games, this week would've been close with ivory and beckhams points.

Really really unlucky Rock. If your good bench players had started you would have clobbered me by over 18 points. Thats the kind of luck I was having last year.

The rise from Sacko to Superbowl continues....

One upside to the 49ers being soooo bad.. Demarius Thomas 29 points. Looks like I win by less than 1 point and here's hoping to no stat corrections!

Feck ya anyway Berty.

Sorry Adrian ! About time I picked up a RB after being gazumped every week. And what a way to do it too, exact same bid as your good self only winning because of the tie-breaking rules, unbelievable !!! I only upped the bid from $15 to $21 about 5 minutes before the deadline.....whew !

Also had a bid in for Dixon with all that devastation in Buffalo but he went West for the big money $35 to Ballina ! At least I put in a half decent bid for him, you bidded ZERO !

I had $17 for Mason but upped it to $21 at the last minute.

Not convinced by Dixon at all, did nothing in SF, might be ok but not worth breaking the bank over.

Well i had Spiller so had to make a play for Dixon.
    Only have one decent RB. Have a trade in play as well.
    But at 2-5 i dont think im going anywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

guns4all wrote: »
    Well i had Spiller so had to make a play for Dixon.
    Only have one decent RB. Have a trade in play as well.
    But at 2-5 i dont think im going anywhere

Hey, don't say that. I am two and five and I think I am going up the table :D:D

Advertisement