Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Mega trade I see.....

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Berty44 wrote: »
    Mega trade I see.....

Just call me Car Dealer 'Arry!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Berty44 wrote: »
    Mega trade I see.....

Two players trying to salvage their seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

What the latest on Megatron? I'm so ****ed without him. It's been such a bad year for the fantasy first rounders.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

This is the 1st week im projected to get UNDER 100 points, im now hopeful i can break the 100 point mark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Gates and Hilman gets over 30 points between them last night...gates has been a gem, picked up in the 3rd last round I thibk

This is the 1st week im projected to get UNDER 100 points, im now hopeful i can break the 100 point mark.

And so it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Currently beat 7-0 4th and forever atm, delighted

Meath Eagles go 2-6 with a 111-84 victory, and the very late playoff push begins ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Goin 5-3, lucky get away this week

• Advertisement

3 and 5 this week. Team is looking very good now. Playoff push here we go :).

Bit annoying that one of my highest scores comes against the CPU team ffs.

Hoping VJax gets a big trade tonight !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Been busy renovating house recently so had completely forgotten to change the schedule for the dormant teams.
    Quickly went through and swapped them around for the rest of the season so two of them are playing each other every week. Sorry for delay.

They'll probably still finish above me, having terrible luck with my opponents this year.
    3-5 despite being 3rd in points scored, thanks to being 1st in points against.

Been busy renovating house recently so had completely forgotten to change the schedule for the dormant teams.
    Quickly went through and swapped them around for the rest of the season so two of them are playing each other every week. Sorry for delay.

They'll probably still finish above me, having terrible luck with my opponents this year.
    3-5 despite being 3rd in points scored, thanks to being 1st in points against.

What does this mean? Are the teams changed for like last week?

Raoul wrote: »
    What does this mean? Are the teams changed for like last week?

No

Only going forward

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Lost last 3weeks but look to be back to winning ways this week! 4-4 at the moment

I think if I can scrape a win this week then I will make the playoffs. My team after this week will look excellent on paper.

Manning
    Ingram
    Lacy
    Gordan
    Allen
    Graham
    Reed
    Hauschka
    Eagles

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

God i hate fantasy football.
    My players are sooooo inconsistent.
    Drop John Brown last week he puts up 18pts, drop Edelman this week he scores 14.

And i added a player at 4pm but forgot to put him in the line up and he gets 12pts just what i end up losing by!!!

Worse and worse this is getting!

guns4all wrote: »
    God i hate fantasy football.
    My players are sooooo inconsistent.
    Drop John Brown last week he puts up 18pts, drop Edelman this week he scores 14.

And i added a player at 4pm but forgot to put him in the line up and he gets 12pts just what i end up losing by!!!
    O
    Worse and worse this is getting!

Story of my season, probably could be in a playoff spot if players had'nt been so inconsistent, now when im done for and nothing to play for, ive won my last 2.

Are you Meath Eagles?

• Advertisement

Are you Meath Eagles?

Yep, i was projected to win a good few of my games but lost to many matches by having more points on the bench then on the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

If id dropped Rivers and his -2.2pts id have won this week...if if if. Story of my season.

madalig12 wrote: »
    If id dropped Rivers and his -2.2pts id have won this week...if if if. Story of my season.

Excusing the pun but how mad was that ! Your QB ends up with -2.2 and I have the defence you are playing against who reap the rewards with 20pts. Luck does play a huge part. I picked up what were a very average scoring Dophins defence. Two weeks later and after scoring of 26 and 20pts they are now the top scoring fantasy D/ST

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

You will be delighted the Jest are heading to London next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm pretty sure the team I'm putting out this weekend is the worst fantasy team in history. Derek Carr :/

Need Olsen and Williams to score less than 20 points tonight to keep my resurgence going.

Need Olsen and Williams to score less than 20 points tonight to keep my resurgence going.
    Rooting for you here Raoul, if that happens and you win then I will have made the playoffs, my aim for the season after winning the Sacko last season.

Thanks!!

If I win this week, my team for the rest of the season will look very strong.

Hey guys,

Tom Brady and Drew Brees available for trade.

Don't need both for rest of the season.
    Open to offers straight up for a RB or WR.
    Or a 2-for-1 for one of my QB's and RB/WR for a really good upgrade at RB/WR.

Send me a PM if you're interested

Rob

• Advertisement

Just saw that the Ballina Diamondbacks won by 0.1 points. haha.

Advertisement