Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

This week will be key for any of the teams on 5-5 if they want to make the playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Raoul wrote: »
    Just saw that the Ballina Diamondbacks won by 0.1 points. haha.

Its all coming up Milhouse!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Anyone interested in taking Jordan Reed and either Keenan Allen, Reggie Wayne, Kenny Stills or Justin Hunter?

Looking for a decent an improvement at WR for any of the WRs above.

Should the Dublin Dopes team be controlled by Rob and have their full team out? Would be a bit annoying for a rival to win because they got the lucky straw and are playing the Dublin Dopes with Foster on their bench.

I would have brought this up earlier but I didn't really cop on before. I know I got a free win against them aswell but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Raoul, I am being told you are going to absolutely kick my arse this week, you being better in every single position in our matchup !!

• Advertisement

Yeah my projected score is quite high but I don't think I will get near that this week.

Yeah my projected score is quite high but I don't think I will get near that this week.

You sure did get it !

Talk about a beating. My only defeat so far was by 0.6 of one point.

144.3 to 77.6 now that is a beatdown :( Confidence for the playoffs shattered :o

Yeah can't be too disappointed with that. Except for Wayne and Ingram not doing well, grrr.

First time in the playoff spots all year. A win next week will get me my place or Knocklyon Knights and Team Scolari losing or by just scoring more points than both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Squeaky bum tjme

Congrats Berty and Eric (not sure who that is..) on getting byes.

This playoff round is going to be very close.

• Advertisement

Congrats Berty and Eric (not sure who that is..) on getting byes.

This playoff round is going to be very close.

I'm Eric :)

Well done kopfan, been an admirer of your team but it took a while to get going.

I have lost my last two games.....to Adrian and Raul.....and they now play each other to see who plays me in the semi final !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I kind of tuned out of fantasy football for the last 3 or 4 weeks as I was away on holidays and busy with other stuff so just happy to have made the playoffs.

Best of luck everyone (except Raoul)

Berty44 wrote: »
    Well done kopfan, been an admirer of your team but it took a while to get going.

I have lost my last two games.....to Adrian and Raul.....and they now play each other to see who plays me in the semi final !

There's a few well built teams left in it. I know we got the Byes but I don't know if either of us will make the Super Bowl

I think you will, my fancy is you will meet Raoul in the final ( sorry Adrian )

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Congrats to all the lads who made the playoffs.

Not a bad end to the season for the meath eagles after a very frustrating 1st half to it, won 5 of our last 6 games to finish 6-7, its the Loser bowl playoffs for us and

We will be trying to win it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Can't believe I made the playoffs with the state of my team! onwards and upwards (as long as forte stays healthy)

Congrats to all the lads who made the playoffs.

Not a bad end to the season for the meath eagles after a very frustrating 1st half to it, won 5 of our last 6 games to finish 6-7, its the Loser bowl playoffs for us and

We will be trying to win it ;)

I had an awful start too. I was 2-5. Adrian actually destroyed me earlier in the year but the Saints were on a bye (Graham and Ingram), Gordan was on the come down from some massive highs and I hadn't snagged Lacy or CJ Anderson (25 dollars well spent) at that time either.

Absolutely pathetic scores so far from myself and Adrian. 54.6 to 54.4, Adrian winning. I have Lacy tonight so hopefully he can get the 3 yards, not taking anything for granted though, he may get injured on the first play or something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, well done on the win, some crazy scores this week. CJ Anderson will get the win for you essentially.

• Advertisement

Greg Zuerlins 2 missed FG's and missed XP looks like costing me a potential win in the loserbowl playoffs.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Yeah, well done on the win, some crazy scores this week. CJ Anderson will get the win for you essentially.

Yeah basically. Didn't expect my Saints (Ingram, Graham, Stills) to be so bad and Manning to score less than 3 points. :o Very lucky that we were playing each other, we had no chance against the other lads.

I didn't do anything on the waiver wire the last month or so because I just haven't had time and I guess that's what cost me in the end..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Robbed bewildering Bengals in the playoffs round one, team got randomly lucky and Rams defense picking up 24 points

Robbed bewildering Bengals in the playoffs round one, team got randomly lucky and Rams defense picking up 24 points

Whether its Madden on xbox, or Madden fantasy football, Robbing lucky victories is your game ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Greg Zuerlins 2 missed FG's and missed XP looks like costing me a potential win in the loserbowl playoffs.
    Ya but who saw the Giants D getting 25 points versus the Titans.....maybe Heli.

So Raoul looks like you are going to totally kick my arse AGAIN !

I think it will be a major head start going into the weekend if Mason gets held to under 5 points or so. I think last week showed that anything can happen. So many poor scores. So you never know.

Good luck.

Five !!! He only got 1.3, the projected margin of defeat has increased even further !

• Advertisement

A lot low scores knocking about last week but I don'tr expect Peyton Manning to score less than 5 again!

Advertisement