Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

adrian522 wrote: »
    Unlucky Giffney, 2nd highest score, but will lose his matchup....

I had an unbelievable week, I was watching the games with Giffney last night and he couldn't believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Yeah I was just sitting there beside him begging ODB to stop catching th damn football! Then Eagles and Murray not showing up just crushed it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yeah I was just sitting there beside him begging ODB to stop catching th damn football! Then Eagles and Murray not showing up just crushed it

To be fair, Murray showed up. The oline didn't

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

TY Hilton looks to be playing tonight, damn

TY Hilton looks to be playing tonight, damn

Wouldn't have mattered!

Glad I won, would have been fuming if I lost cos I started Mike Evans or Moncrief :).

• Advertisement

Picked up Matt Jones for 14, delighted I didn't start him.

Facing Lynch, McCoy and Bell this week :(. Not looking forward to it. I also have Lynch and McCoy in other in leagues I am so at least the blow will be softened.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Raoul wrote: »
    Picked up Matt Jones for 14, delighted I didn't start him.

Facing Lynch, McCoy and Bell this week :(. Not looking forward to it. I also have Lynch and McCoy in other in leagues I am so at least the blow will be softened.

Ah Raoul, Raoul, Raoul, its me your'e up against, 34 points in total last week, i have no WR's or TE and i forgot the Giants were playing last night, and left Kaepernick at QB instead of Manning, 20 points later...........

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I think you're team is fine. You have 3 elite running backs, 2 of the top 3 rated players this week.

Kaepernick has been very good, put up 26 points last week and likely to be playing catch up again this week. Not sure you would have started Eli above him to be honest.

I'd happily trade with you if you want to move on from some of your autodrafted players, just send me an offer or a PM, I'm sure other would be open to trading too.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I think you're team is fine. You have 3 elite running backs, 2 of the top 3 rated players this week.

Kaepernick has been very good, put up 26 points last week and likely to be playing catch up again this week. Not sure you would have started Eli above him to be honest.

I'd happily trade with you if you want to move on from some of your autodrafted players, just send me an offer or a PM, I'm sure other would be open to trading too.

I would've started Eli over Kaep, His record last season v redskins was brilliant, while Kaep seems to struggle in Arizona.

I wont be trading any of the RB's, they are my only players capable and guaranteed of getting points.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Fair enough, so far this season...

Kap:

10.7/26.5 average of 18.6

Eli:

8.5/20/19.2 = average of 15.9

There is not likely to be a huge difference between the 2 to be honest.

Also @ Arizona last year Kap put up 245 yards plus a TD. (13.8 points) plus 54 yards rushing (5.4 points) so I'm not sure how he seems to struggle against Arizona. In the home game against them he put up 204 yards and 2 TD's along with 63 yards rushing (22.46 points)

You may have slightly preferred Manning but given how they have both been playing this season it would have been a tight enough call.

I have manning in another league and while I did start him (I had no other option) I wasn't at all confident and if I'd had another option I would have benched him.

• Advertisement

I see your point, but if you take away the rush yards, they look 2 fairly average games

I just hope he keeps running :)

Ah Raoul, Raoul, Raoul, its me your'e up against, 34 points in total last week, i have no WR's or TE and i forgot the Giants were playing last night, and left Kaepernick at QB instead of Manning, 20 points later...........

You are as bad as Adrian :pac:.

Anyway, I would prob have started Kaep ahead of Eli. Plus those three RBs make up for the rest of team.

Drew Brees looks like an absolute bust :mad: I thought I was getting a bargain at 11 dollars or something.

He's running lots this year to be fair. I think he'll be good when the 49ers are behind as they were last week. If they are ahead they will feed Hyde but I think they will be behind more often to be honest.

So ye would've started Kaepernick eh

YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Colin Kapernick has just gave the cardinals defence 26 points in the space of 5 mins...like it was close and then that **** happens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Berty's match up is so tight.

Colin Kapernick has just gave the cardinals defence 26 points in the space of 5 mins...like it was close and then that **** happens

I am hoping that they just bench him now. I need that. Disaster picking up Bridgewater, I had Derek Carr in. Would be winning by 20 points at the moment if I had him in. Going to be a close one but I can see McCoy and Lynch winning it for you. :(

AND GRR the Pats scoring so much and Gronk not getting a TD :(.

I am hoping that they just bench him now. I need that. Disaster picking up Bridgewater, I had Derek Carr in. Would be winning by 20 points at the moment if I had him in. Going to be a close one but I can see McCoy and Lynch winning it for you. :(

AND GRR the Pats scoring so much and Gronk not getting a TD :(.

McCoy hasnt touched the ball since his TD and Lynch looks like he has a back problem along with his calf now, and all this is after Kaeps 2 picks.

Make that 3 picks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I have 66 points sitting on my bench atm,is that some sort of record?

McCoy hasnt touched the ball since his TD and Lynch looks like he has a back problem along with his calf now, and all this is after Kaeps 2 picks.

Make that 3 picks.
    I have Lynch and McCoy in my other league. So hard to know what to want haha.

• Advertisement

McCoy is done now with that lead buffalo have, Lynch must be injured, and im really regretting forgetting the giants playing thursday night, cos like i said, i would've started Eli ahead of Kaep

Well played Raoul, told ya you had nothing to worry about.

McCoy is done now with that lead buffalo have, Lynch must be injured, and im really regretting forgetting the giants playing thursday night, cos like i said, i would've started Eli ahead of Kaep

Well played Raoul, told ya you had nothing to worry about.

Would ya feck off!! So much time left.

Would ya feck off!! So much time left.

So much time and my team is crap,

4 picks for Kaep now, He struggles in Arizona

Lynch out for the rest of the seahawks game, ya couldnt make this up lol

Lynch out for the rest of the seahawks game, ya couldnt make this up lol

****e. I need him in my other league. Almost traded him last week, that would have been perfect :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Well I'm well beaten by the Donegal destroyers well played man, don't see dolphins d or Bennett and Johnson picking up over twenty points, wish I had gone for head over heart and started mariota instead of rivers

****e. I need him in my other league. Almost traded him last week, that would have been perfect :(.

Another TD for Matthews! Going to be tough for me to come back.

Another TD for Matthews! Going to be tough for me to come back.

Packers will see you through, and Landry is still playing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

madalig12 wrote: »
    Berty's match up is so tight.
    What a matchup, lost because Andrew Luck kneel at the end down cost me 0.1, the margin of defeat :(

Can't complain really, could have been a trouncing. He had Freeman on his bench with 37.3 points ( Jennings only had 5.7 ) and Alfie Blue with 19.9 who could have played Flex instead of Stevie Johnson and his TE Eifert had zero when he had Jordon Reed with 9.6 on the bench. Could have had over 163 points !!!!!

• Advertisement

Everything was under control as I was going to bed last night.

Then he gets 13 from Thomas, 6 from ebron, 8 from Sanders and 17 from the Broncos defense.

In the mean time I got zero from Prater and 2 from cj Anderson.

Now I need 9 from Maclin to salvage the win. Given Kansas don't really throw tds to wrs I'm in a bit of trouble.

Also my qb situation is a mess without Ben.

Advertisement