Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Seems a few on us will have eyes on the Seahawks result tonight,I have an 11 points lead with RB Rawles left going against Ali(I think) with Kearse and Baldwin left.

Yep. End of first and.....no catches for either....brilliant.

Scratch that 58 yrds an a touchdown so far in the second....ill take that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

18/3/16 were the points by the seahawks D over the last 3 weeks,

If Lockett getsa another kick return i'll have enough points to sneak the win

Unlucky heli it projected you as the winner the whole time it looked bad one stage Sunday with rivers only having 6 points the turn around in that game saved me, thought Seahawks would have got more for you last night tho,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Raoul

4&0 :). I was up against Knocklyon Knights, he left Blount in on flex, he would have beaten me if he put one of his bench players in the flex.

Raoul wrote: »
    4&0 :). I was up against Knocklyon Knights, he left Blount in on flex, he would have beaten me if he put one of his bench players in the flex.

Yep a lack of attention to his team has gifted you a win there. Lucky boy.

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    Yep a lack of attention to his team has gifted you a win there. Lucky boy.

It would really annoy me if I wasn't on the receiving end of the W. :pac:

It would really annoy me if I wasn't on the receiving end of the W. :pac:

Im only slightly perplexed.

Im only slightly perplexed.

My sentence didn't really read properly. I meant if one of my rivals won because someone didn't change their team, I would be annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Good point Eamon, **** it I'm mad now !

Happy to have got Sammy though so hopefully season will turn around now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

put hilton on the bench instead of Kenny britt :( **** sake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I only copped today that both Newton and Tanehill are on byes. I picked up a QB and put him in my lineup buy he's not showing up in the score cast yet. Have I left it too late?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I only copped today that both Newton and Tanehill are on byes. I picked up a QB and put him in my lineup buy he's not showing up in the score cast yet. Have I left it too late?

Vick is in your starting line up but you have no kicker and 2 players on Bye.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

adrian522 wrote: »
    Vick is in your starting line up but you have no kicker and 2 players on Bye.

Hmm thought I'd amended that too. I'll have a look, cheers.

Who has Charles? He has tripped himself and it dont look good.

Who has Charles? He has tripped himself and it dont look good.
    ACL done. :eek:

It's all down tonight rock was feeling quite happy last night heading to bed at 38-75 before Eli scored big for you, just hope my advantage in numbers playing tonight gets some more points on the board

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

You have it in the bag Tripper, My RB situation is killing my season, Lynch and McCoy injured from the start, plus yesterday iv'e no idea how Gary Barnidge ended up on my bench, as he's been my starter for the last 2 weeks, i brought Julius Thomas in for Hillman on my bench and he somehow ended up starting, i was bulling when i tuned in after the rugby to see Thomas there, Barnidges 19 points last night might have given me a chance

You have it in the bag Tripper, My RB situation is killing my season, Lynch and McCoy injured from the start, plus yesterday iv'e no idea how Gary Barnidge ended up on my bench, as he's been my starter for the last 2 weeks, i brought Julius Thomas in for Hillman on my bench and he somehow ended up starting, i was bulling when i tuned in after the rugby to see Thomas there, Barnidges 19 points last night might have given me a chance

I was surprised to see that manypoints left on the bench, only till the 4qt and ot Crowell had 3 points and was very tight, yeah McCoy and beastmode saved me by been injured, I'm delighted that move last sunday to drop sammy watkins and pick up pats d while they were on a bye payed off, the most points all season from that spot for me, still not over tho rock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I have a question for our Commissioner Rob....how can you and me be so ****e at this game !!!

Unless Melvin Gordon gets 18 points tonight, I am 5 & 0. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

tripperman wrote: »
    I was surprised to see that manypoints left on the bench, only till the 4qt and ot Crowell had 3 points and was very tight, yeah McCoy and beastmode saved me by been injured, I'm delighted that move last sunday to drop sammy watkins and pick up pats d while they were on a bye payed off, the most points all season from that spot for me, still not over tho rock

Its over, i need Bell to get at least 30-40 points, now hes good, but hes not that good, yeah crowell and robinson got late 4th quarter TD's for you. i couldnt decide which defence to go for with Jets on a bye so went with what Fabiano said about the Jags, it went very well, -2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Berty44 wrote: »
    I have a question for our Commissioner Rob....how can you and me be so ****e at this game !!!

I wish I knew Berty.

In related news, I am looking to trade one of my RB's for a WR.

Have Arian Foster, Todd Gurley, Andre Ellington, Chandarick West and Lamar Miller.
    Would also trade Carson Palmer or Peyton Manning for the right deal.

Open to reasonable offers

ROB dropped Jonathan Stewart, Car to W
    ROB added Charcandrick West, KC from W to BE $34

Thought I was playing loads when I tried to spend 25 dollars haha. I got Davis for 15. Hopefully he can get the no. 1 spot.

Todd Gurley for Allen, absolute bargain for Gurley there!

Anyone interested in trading for a very good WR or RB for Jeremy Hill and Evans/Hurns/Mocrief/Austin??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Todd Gurley for Allen, absolute bargain for Gurley there!

Anyone interested in trading for a very good WR or RB for Jeremy Hill and Evans/Hurns/Mocrief/Austin??

Yeh happy, especially with the WR depth I have

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

i should win this week, 26.3 points of ahead with Ertz and the Eagles D/ST to play..

My first loss this year :(.

Congrats Adrian!

i should win this week, 26.3 points of ahead with Ertz and the Eagles D/ST to play..

Yeah you have me beat this week. The Lacy injury is killing me, put him in for Starks this week an it backfired might have to play both of them for a while.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

My first loss this year :(.

Congrats Adrian!

Wasn't me, we played last week. I lost to Rob this week.

• Advertisement

Yeah you have me beat this week. The Lacy injury is killing me, put him in for Starks this week an it backfired might have to play both of them for a while.

yeha got a nice surprise when i realise he wouldnt be playing much

Advertisement