Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Raoul

adrian522 wrote: »
    Wasn't me, we played last week. I lost to Rob this week.

Oops. I lost to Morninwood head! Well done them :).

Sorry Adrian!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Raoul wrote: »
    Oops. I lost to Morninwood head! Well done them :).

Sorry Adrian!

Kingsslayer Giffney they call me :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

the Eagles D/ST nearly pulled it out of the bag! a couple more points @ TE and you would have won

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Meath Eagles finally turn up fully fit and we win a game, shame its took so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Ah FFS, another loss ! Should have played Luck and would have had the win. What a terrible season I am having. Hope springs eternal though, Heli up next :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

If I had to start Bryant instead of brown in Steelers game I had it won, was beaten with the other team leaving a rb slot empty

So glad i remembered the game last night and benched Kap and Bolden, 8.5 points combined

Could someone break lamer millers legs please...that would be greaaaaaat...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Made a boo boo and took Smith out and put Rodgers in, **** sake Heli :mad:

Didnt realise i only made the QB change on bloody thursday, i thought it was the last game week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I gotta drop that Texans D :(

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I gotta drop that Texans D :(

If they had a QB they'd be good, but the whole AFC South is an awful division this year (and the last few years!)

what should have been a comfortable win is going to be a loss.

Took out wright who had 10 points
    Took out smith who had 14

Another potential victory left on the bench, dropped 10 points Gary Barnidge for Julius Thomas 0.4, this season has been a complete disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Made a boo boo and took Smith out and put Rodgers in, **** sake Heli :mad:

Didnt realise i only made the QB change on bloody thursday, i thought it was the last game week

And still might beat Berty!

madalig12 wrote: »
    And still might beat Berty!

need 7 points from Forsett, left 24 points on my bench :o

Forsett gets me 10 points, boom :D

Another potential victory left on the bench, dropped 10 points Gary Barnidge for Julius Thomas 0.4, this season has been a complete disaster

Barnidge would've got me a 1 point victory. uuuugggghhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Had thought it was closer till this morning with 4th and forever with two to play last night, but only seen this morning was kicker and defence was sure was Palmer at qb for them, but Johnson got 18 to secure it for me, didn't look good on Sunday night with the chargers been so far behind the come back there with green and rivers saved me,

Forsett gets me 10 points, boom :D
    :( and yet another defeat !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Six teams on 4-3. The battle for the last 2 play off spots will be tight.

• Advertisement

Looking for an RB or very good D with excellent matchups in week 15 and 16.

Available to trade are: Hill, Kelce, Hurns, Karlos Williams, Mathews, Tavon Austin.

You can have a combination of these guys if you want. 2/3/4 depending on the player in return.

It had to happen, after losing Lynch and McCoy to injuries this season, now Bell is carted off.

Its been a fantasy season to remember

It had to happen, after losing Lynch and McCoy to injuries this season, now Bell is carted off.

Its been a fantasy season to remember

you'll win comfortably thanks to Eli

you'll win comfortably thanks to Eli

Plus McCoy and Lynch are both looking good.

Plus McCoy and Lynch are both looking good.

Lynch has 3 points and McCoy isnt playing

Rodgers and Hilton are well capable of winning this for you Heli and you still have Marshall, Seahawks D, and Bailey at the minute, all doing well.

if id have had Smith in, id be needing 10 points from hilton, but with Rodgers not dong much and Hyde not playing ive no chance, need 30 points from Hilton

if id have had Smith in, id be needing 10 points from hilton, but with Rodgers not dong much and Hyde not playing ive no chance, need 30 points from Hilton

Yeah Rodgers didnt do as good as i taught he would, but if Bell hadnt got injured, i think i would have got more points, he was averaging 5 yards a play, didnt know Hyde wasnt playing for you, i still wouldnt be surprised if Hilton got close to 30 for you, but it'll be hard against the panthers

I am just ****e this season. Bad luck with who I have been matching up with as my scores have not been that bad, only two terrible weeks.

Berty44 wrote: »
    I am just ****e this season. Bad luck with who I have been matching up with as my scores have not been that bad, only two terrible weeks.

Yeah it is bad luck. Sure I am only top cos I have the least amount of points scored against me. :)

Morninwood-head (just got that name now :pac:) is prob the best in the league, highest points scored, and highest points scored against him.

• Advertisement

Yeah it is bad luck. Sure I am only top cos I have the least amount of points scored against me. :)

Morninwood-head (just got that name now :pac:) is prob the best in the league, highest points scored, and highest points scored against him.

It's an excellent name! And I did this draft while on a date so was pretty happy out :P

Advertisement