Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Havent checked how points against me are but doing well considering I didnt draft well at WR and won this week with no WR points. But hey ill take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Raoul

It's an excellent name! And I did this draft while on a date so was pretty happy out :P

Did you choose the name on a date too? :pac:

I can't expect that date went as well as your draft then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Raoul wrote: »
    Did you choose the name on a date too? :pac:

I can't expect that date went as well as your draft then.

I see what you did there....but yes :p

Nah was grand, I strategically went bathroom, made tea, took a 'phone call'...!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Nice one Tyler :)

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Nice one Tyler :)

Oh it's on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

My QB and Helis QB going head to head in Carolina at the moment. I also have the panthers D so any turnovers by Rodgers will be extra sweet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

So this is going very well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Watkins 104 yards receiving.....and hes on my bench, stupid visitors called to the house and i couldnt put him in my team.

Sweet Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Sweet Jesus
    Don't feel bad. I put in a winning bid for him a few weeks back, acquired him and then later the same week had to drop him as he was doubtful and I did not have enough players because of byes that week. The player I picked up instead him ended up with a minus score because of a fumble and lack of production. :mad:

At least you still have him....

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »
    Don't feel bad. I put in a winning bid for him a few weeks back, acquired him and then later the same week had to drop him as he was doubtful and I did not have enough players because of byes that week. The player I picked up instead him ended up with a minus score because of a fumble and lack of production. :mad:

At least you still have him....

No good having him, when he's on the bench, I should have put him in earlier, even though he was questionable and wouldnt play all the snaps, this is the 3rd game where i could lose due to points on the bench, could be in a playoff spot with the wins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

No good having him, when he's on the bench, I should have put him in earlier, even though he was questionable and wouldnt play all the snaps, this is the 3rd game where i could lose due to points on the bench, could be in a playoff spot with the wins

I cut him a few weeks back he was injured and berty picked him up, was doing little when I cut him, rock at least you didn't leave 33 points in the bench in one player mariota

Adrian didn't set his team. He would have beaten Donegal Destroyers if he did. :(

tripperman wrote: »
    I cut him a few weeks back he was injured and berty picked him up, was doing little when I cut him, rock at least you didn't leave 33 points in the bench in one player mariota

Tis true, thankfully Berty should beat me by more then Watkins 22 points so its all good now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Adrian didn't set his team. He would have beaten Donegal Destroyers if he did. :(

Awh how terrible...😋

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Have it in the bag against Padraic with rivers and either green or Bennett still to play, Hillman let him down thought he would get alot more points

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

unless gates comes up with 20 points i should be going to 5-4

Scored 120 points and I will prob get beaten tonight when Stevie Johnson scores 9 points :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Scored 120 points and I will prob get beaten tonight when Stevie Johnson scores 9 points :(.

Am not massively hopeful for Johnson tonight, game would be over if you'd had a kicker

Am not massively hopeful for Johnson tonight, game would be over if you'd had a kicker

Yeah...I didn't take a kicker because I think the guys on my bench are really good and I want to try and trade a few of them. I am in the playoffs already so taking a gamble not playing a kicker was worth it for the sake of possibly getting an elite player for two/three very good players.

• Advertisement

Adrian should have to serve some kind of suspension for this....like bring us all out for beers for the night :p

Hmmm...disgraceful tactics Rob, picking up a kicker just so I can't pick him up! Doesn't matter anyway, I wasn't going to pick him up. Don't even think I can cos all my players on my bench played?

Hmmm...disgraceful tactics Rob, picking up a kicker just so I can't pick him up! Doesn't matter anyway, I wasn't going to pick him up. Don't even think I can cos all my players on my bench played?

:pac::P:(:eek:

Just spotted that, hilarious carry on, a brilliant( if not underhanded ) tactical ploy !!!

@Raoul You could have still picked him up and dropped Travis Kelce as he is on a BYE

Berty44 wrote: »
    :pac::P:(:eek:

Just spotted that, hilarious carry on, a brilliant( if not underhanded ) tactical ploy !!!

@Raoul You could have still picked him up and dropped Travis Kelce as he is on a BYE

And let one of you have Travis Kelce :pac::pac::pac:. No thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Sneaked past Morning/Giffney 129.9 - 113.2,113.2 would have won nearly every other matchup,Langford did the job last night.

Sneaked past Morning/Giffney 129.9 - 113.2,113.2 would have won nearly every other matchup,Langford did the job last night.

I fold in fantasy just like I do in madden vs you Perrin! :P

Langford was excellent last night. I would say you are hoping Forte doesn't come back.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

is there something wrong with the site? when i go to look at Free agents it says theres non available.

Ok for me!

• Advertisement

Holy ****, I'm in a big basement battle with Rob next week my kicker is on a bye !!

Wonder has he hijacked the site so that there are none available????

Anyone use the chat function on the App. A few used it last year, good for having a bit of crack as the evening games procesd

Advertisement