Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Bad Luck Berty....bad to worse.. Luck out 2-6 weeks. Ive lost my jammy pick Dion Lewis for the season. Dashes any hope I had to win this thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

madalig12 wrote: »
    Bad Luck Berty....bad to worse.. Luck out 2-6 weeks. Ive lost my jammy pick Dion Lewis for the season. Dashes any hope I had to win this thing.
    Yeah this fantasy season had just been a disaster for me. Drafting Luck and Gore with the way the Colts have played turned out to be a bad move

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Raoul wrote: »
    Adrian didn't set his team. He would have beaten Donegal Destroyers if he did. :(

Sorry lads, was in Cuba the last few weeks, I could log onto NFL.com alright, but ESPN said "Sorry, it is not possible for you to log in or signup" so really was nothing more I could have done.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Stay logged off Adrian I need to win!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

my team has **** themselves tonight, not a hope of me winning

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm doing my best by leaving Ben and Cooks on the bench though!

if GB manage to get a passing TD here i may have a chance

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Boo Packers,my opponent has Adams and Crosby,lets go Lions!

left our Richard Rodgers and he just got a TD =, balls

Onside kick recovered :eek:

• Advertisement

Crazy game...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Raoul

Absolute madness. Tough to watch when you are Lions fan. Imagine how Prater felt haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Brown and Bryant seem to have saved me this week against dundalk, glad I added Blake bortles this week, brought in a decent haul of points

tripperman wrote: »
    Brown and Bryant seem to have saved me this week against dundalk, glad I added Blake bortles this week, brought in a decent haul of points

Yeah no chance against those haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Please Payton....please just stop

Please Payton....please just stop
    Benched.

Yeah no chance against those haha.

Hoping you spoke too soon :P

Hoping you spoke too soon :P

Just squeezed by thanks to Chris Johnson, it didn't look as close when I switched of last night I was projected get 118, half a point at the finish

Ha ha, kicker wins it for me! 15 points, only one on either team to score double digit points other than the 2 QB's.

tripperman wrote: »
    Just squeezed by thanks to Chris Johnson, it didn't look as close when I switched of last night I was projected get 118, half a point at the finish

3 yards won it for you hahaha. Less than half a point! :D I am hoping your team gets deducted some points when the scoring is redone on Thursday. :pac:

• Advertisement

3 yards won it for you hahaha. Less than half a point! :D I am hoping your team gets deducted some points when the scoring is redone on Thursday. :pac:

:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Ah FFS I'm bleeding last again. Even Adrian who fecked off for a month to Cuba or Kilkenny, somewhere exotic where they don't have the internet is ahead of me again.

Trying as hard as I can each week putting out the best team but luck deserting me. Last week Luck injured, this week Bradford when going well goes out in Q3.

I only fecked off for 2 weeks in fairness. We must be due a matchup soon to sort out this last place...pity we don't get the first pick if we come last in this league.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Berty44 wrote: »
    Ah FFS I'm bleeding last again. Even Adrian who fecked off for a month to Cuba or Kilkenny, somewhere exotic where they don't have the internet is ahead of me again.

Trying as hard as I can each week putting out the best team but luck deserting me. Last week Luck injured, this week Bradford when going well goes out in Q3.

Welcome to my season

Apologies to whoever it affects but I will be playing without a kicker and a QB in the next game.

Apologies to whoever it affects but I will be playing without a kicker and a QB in the next game.
    Me I think,2nd versus 3rd.

Sorry but just not worth dropping any of the guys I have. I know I might be risking losing a bye week but it is worth it.

Forsett done for the season with a broken arm, bye bye play offs

Forsett done for the season with a broken arm, bye bye play offs

Have him in another league :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Beat 4th and forever with 3 olayers still to play to make it 2 wins in a row, usual end of season finish for me when it is over

Advertisement