Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

tripperman wrote: »
    Ah hear you can still win your match up, I have lost mine already left 50 points on the bench so far in rivers Inman and bell

Haha, you're getting like me moaning about your team ;), you still got Bryant, Antonio Brown, Chris Johnson, Patriots D, and Gostkowski still to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Haha, you're getting like me moaning about your team ;), you still got Bryant, Antonio Brown, Chris Johnson, Patriots D, and Gostkowski still to play.

Two of them against the Seahawks, and rivers has gone for another 6 points to 19

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Here lads,when ye top over 75 points on yer bench like I did versus Berty come talk to me :pac:

Also having my worst fantasy week for a while though,could be looking at a lose here.

Odell Beckham is not human

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

hilton and marshall have won me my game id say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

hilton and marshall have won me my game id say

Amazing numbers your side compared to our projected

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Amazing numbers your side compared to our projected

Yep, was expecting it to be a tight loss for me but Hilton and Marshall both nabbing 2 TDs has probably won it

Wilson may lose me the match up

35 points from Wilson helped but would need hillman to get 30 to win which is highly unlikely

so it looks like im going to eek out a win after all, sheer luck this game, sheer luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Had an excellent week to get the No.1 spot. Sweet points from Baldwin and Peterson this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Huge game next week to see who finishes with the ****tyist record for the regular season between myself and Adrian.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm 6-6 and as it stands I'm in a playoff spot. Mental.

It's like the NFC east in here.

need a win this week to guarantee my spot

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I'm 6-6 and as it stands I'm in a playoff spot. Mental.

It's like the NFC east in here.

Im also 6-6, are you playing Giffney of all people?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Im also 6-6, are you playing Giffney of all people?

Yep, and if he beats me and you lose, we will all be tied on 6 wins I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

I'm on 8-4 so I'm in the playoffs, to get a bye in the playoffs, I need to win against perrin and for heli to win as well,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Raoul

To get a bye, I need to win and then have Meath Chargers or Bewildering Bengals to win but still to end up having a higher score myself than the Donegal Destroyers or the Meath Chargers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Raoul wrote: »
    To get a bye, I need to win and then have Meath Chargers or Bewildering Bengals to win but still to end up having a higher score myself than the Donegal Destroyers or the Meath Chargers.

Soooo....no bye for you is what you're saying.

Rawls is either gonna win you or lose you our game this week!

• Advertisement

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Rawls is either gonna win you or lose you our game this week!

Not watching, what did he do?, its gonna be the browns rubbish QB's been unable to find Benjamin and Barnidge that do me in i reckon

Hows Eli doing, hopefully better then last week

For this week I will know how Heli feels with Mariota as my QB. Go Titans !!

Hows Eli doing, hopefully better then last week

Eli is doing ok, Rawls coughed up the ball early but is back racking up the points

Travis Benjamin injured, Aaarrrggghhh

Not that it matters, Austin Davis is a terrible QB

McCoy now injured and thats that

i expect a win against raoul ,50 odd points ahead with both teams a few players still in play

Heli feels good now as do I a 87 yard QB TD run !!!! Holy Cow !

• Advertisement

kicked in the afterburners, great run

Advertisement