Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Jesus I think if giffney wins I might make playoffs?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

PADRAIC.M wrote: »

The Panthers a ****ting the bed and it's doing me over big time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PADRAIC.M wrote: »

Well you've me beat anyway, injuries have really cost me very dear this season, the way its finished up with us all around 6-6, a fit Lynch, Bell and McCoy all season may have seen me in the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Well done Pudsy, and to beat Giffney ;) to get your spot, sure you cant ask for better then that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Was behind by ten points after the chargers game and now I'm 40 ahead of perrin Steelers saved me, would be safe if I started bortles

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

tripperman wrote: »
    Was behind by ten points after the chargers game and now I'm 40 ahead of perrin Steelers saved me, would be safe if I started bortles
    Didn't get to pick a team this weekend,wasn't expecting to win the matchup,shure I left the highest scoring fantasy Rb on the bench :pac:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Didn't get to pick a team this weekend,wasn't expecting to win the matchup,shure I left the highest scoring fantasy Rb on the bench :pac:

You not expecting to win, thats mind games your trying to play on me, i refuse to fall for that, you may check your rbs again perrin,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

My season truly reflected in my matchup this week. The second best weekly score in the entire league, almost certain to finish that way and with McFadden to play tonight...and I'm still being beaten by 15 points as Adrian has a storming week. Its just not fair !

You not expecting to win, thats mind games your trying to play on me, i refuse to fall for that, you may check your rbs again perrin,
    Check my rb's?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Check my rb's?

Think you looked at my highest scoring rbs on the bench

• Advertisement

Think you looked at my highest scoring rbs on the bench
    No I looked at Devonta Freeman,the highest scoring RB in the league?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

play offs baby!

So its official at 2-11 I have the worst regular season record, a big come down from having the best record last season.

Consolation playoffs yeah baby !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Rematch against Raoul this week after a 30 point win for me last week, he's projected to be a 7 point winner

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Raoul

Rematch against Raoul this week after a 30 point win for me last week, he's projected to be a 7 point winner

Third time facing each other this season? 1-1 each. I am sort of glad that you won last week as in some way it makes me think that you are less likely to have Rodgers and Rodgers do so well again this week (that was a bigger blow for me considering I am also a Lions fan). I am not that happy with my matchups tbh and not feeling too confident.

Raoul wrote: »
    Third time facing each other this season? 1-1 each. I am sort of glad that you won last week as in some way it makes me think that you are less likely to have Rodgers and Rodgers do so well again this week (that was a bigger blow for me considering I am also a Lions fan). I am not that happy with my matchups tbh and not feeling too confident.

It looks like Gronk will be out again (hopefully) Rodgers (TE) had a good week, DGB also had a cracking and unexpected week, could go either way

It looks like Gronk will be out again (hopefully) Rodgers (TE) had a good week, DGB also had a cracking and unexpected week, could go either way

I know gronk is a loss but it looks like Ingram could be done for the season. That is a major problem for me.

Confirmed that he's done for the season

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I think ill rest Peterson and Lacy this week :-)

Confirmed that he's done for the season

Yep! A win is looking less and less likely for me now :mad::mad:.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Up against Berty again this week, 20 points from the Arizona kicker and defense last night :)

adrian522 wrote: »
    Up against Berty again this week, 20 points from the Arizona kicker and defense last night :)
    That's a pretty decent start for you again. Should be pretty close again, might come. Both our QB's had massive weeks last time out, will be interesting to see how they do this week !;)

I am not too unhappy with Johnson getting 12 points. Could have been a lot worse. He was stopped just short of getting another TD.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Dropped one in the EZ too, have him in another league where I'm in the playoffs. Happy enough with 12 points though. Sunday will be interesting.

Micky Floyd's 16 points get me off to a decent start,was undecided who to start between him,Julio Jones,Dez and Armendola.For now is its Floyd and Julio.

F*ck off heli and your chappy titans grrr.

Edit - Meant crappy! ha.

Raoul wrote: »
    F*ck off heli and your chappy titans grrr.

and to think.. there was a moment i was going to put in the Titans D:eek:

Marshall should get another TD anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ted Ginn on my bench :mad:

off to bed, 17 points behind with 3 players in the GB/Dallas game.

Hopefully A rod and R rod get it sorted and give me a buffer before tomorrows game

• Advertisement

off to bed, 17 points behind with 3 players in the GB/Dallas game.

Hopefully A rod and R rod get it sorted and give me a buffer before tomorrows game

I think you may have me :(. Need a bad game from Rodgers and landry to do well.

Advertisement