Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

i think ill go ahead tonight, but Vereen has been poor so if landry has a good game he could bring it back

• Registered Users Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭Raoul

i think ill go ahead tonight, but Vereen has been poor so if landry has a good game he could bring it back

True and I still have the Giants kicker.

I will be kicking myself if Gronk plays and does well. :mad::mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Micky Floyd's 16 points get me off to a decent start,was undecided who to start between him,Julio Jones,Dez and Armendola.For now is its Floyd and Julio.
    Didn't get a chance to make any changes since this post so I got knocked the **** out :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

6 points in it raoul, vereen will get 5 so I'd say 12 between your kicker and wr will win it

Raoul wrote: »
    True and I still have the Giants kicker.

I will be kicking myself if Gronk plays and does well. :mad::mad:
    Ah flip. I think it would be well and truly over if I had started gronk.

• Advertisement

Unlucky Heli, you were one decent/reliable RB away from beating me.

Made a last second decision to play Hurns instead of Landry. Hope it doesn't cost me.

Kuhn running one in must be heartbreak for Donegal Destroyers who has Lacy and Starks starting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Kuhn running one in must be heartbreak for Donegal Destroyers who has Lacy and Starks starting!

Awful, a fumble by Starks leaves me with less than a point between them at half time, an injury for Peterson aswell so my run at the title is over barring a superb 2nd half performance and an injury early for Brees.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Awful, a fumble by Starks leaves me with less than a point between them at half time, an injury for Peterson aswell so my run at the title is over barring a superb 2nd half performance and an injury early for Brees.

I wouldn't be saying that yet. Plenty of time left for Starks, Lacy and Baldwin! Plus you also have John Brown :eek:.

Edit - and Ertz!

• Advertisement

Woodhead at HT 22pts, -1 yard, 3 total TD huh

Looking good for me now :)

some really high scores this week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Even in the consolation playoffs my team continue to fall apart, Rawls last week and McCoy yesterday, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

27 points ahead of Pudsy and he has Megatron to go tonight against the awfull pass defence of the saints, think this could be very tight finish

I need 20 points from Brees and Hightower tonight against my Detroit Lions. Should get it!! I hope.

tripperman wrote: »
    27 points ahead of Pudsy and he has Megatron to go tonight against the awfull pass defence of the saints, think this could be very tight finish

Done an accumalator bet on this weekends games and really need the lions to win tonight, so go megatron

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Done an accumalator bet on this weekends games and really need the lions to win tonight, so go megatron

Ah now Rocky that's only cause your hoping get me in the next round of games

tripperman wrote: »
    Ah now Rocky that's only cause your hoping get me in the next round of games

Can i play you again? the way the injuries are racking up, i'll have no team to play you if we do play lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Consololation Final against the Meath Eagles....yippeeeeeeeee

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Good work, I got blown out again, all these consolation games are really starting to annoy me.

On the plus side I'm in the championship game in the Boards Division 1 league on the fantasy football forum. Stumbled onto David Johnson about a month ago so and it has been a blessing. Think he is going to win a lot of leagues for people.

Cashed out of this bet, so come on Saints

Berty44 wrote: »
    Consololation Final against the Meath Eagles....yippeeeeeeeee

Anybody got a couple of fit RB's for this?

Anybody got a couple of fit RB's for this?

Stupid Starks and Limpleg Lacy any good?

Stupid Starks and Limpleg Lacy any good?

With names like that, how could i fail, ha

Get beat in quarters by Brees an co. Then Brees gets injured. One week too late.

Get beat in quarters by Brees an co. Then Brees gets injured. One week too late.

HEY!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

HEY!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Obviously not good for you. Im not taking pleasure in it. Just mulling over my poor showing by my RBs

If there is anybody out there who wants to lend me a couple of RB's for my Loser final v Berty, feel free, its christmas after all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Ultimate sweet play...your fantasy WR makes a great catch in the corner of the end zone in OT for the win to give your favourite team a fantastic chance of making the playoffs and also your Fantasy team a huge push towards the Consolation final win.

You RBs actually did not do too bad Rock but I have had tremendous luck with Gore having his best game this season, Decker's brilliant OT catch and Winstons Hail Mary success in the final seconds. Not over yet but looking good.

Advertisement