Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

1.3 points you beat me by! I dont think Andre caught 1 pass last night :mad:

:pac:

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Anyone need a backup qb? I'm looking to trade tannehill or Sam Bradford for a RB or possibly some other position

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

My season is gone to crap after the first 2 games.

Its really hard with so many in the league, there is no options on waiver really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I always knew Aaron Rodgers would come good :D

Split my divisional games 3-3. Going to be tight!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    I always knew Aaron Rodgers would come good :D

Split my divisional games 3-3. Going to be tight!

Good? Hardly good, fecking phenomenal score. In another league I had RG3, I was literally jumping around the place when he got that 76 yard rushing td :D.

Also have AP in that same league, and was disgusted at Kyle Rudolph as he took 2 passing tds from about the 1 yard line that I wanted AP to run in. AP also had a TD taken off him because Rudolph fecking interfered offensively. :mad: 13 points ahead and its Thomas for me against Decker for him

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Looks like i'll be 3-3 after tonights game..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I think what makes it most difficult is that we have to play 3 WR + 2 RB + 1 Flex, makes it very difficult if you get injuries or hit too many on a bye week.

Won my game this week against Baltimore Buccaneers who will now go to 3-3 for all his talk of strolling through the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

You got lucky there Heli, looks like Pudsy fell asleep at the wheel leaving two bye week guys in there, would actually be close going into tonight otherwise. (I'm glad as it's keeping me just about in touch in the division as I'll be 2-4 after another loss).
    Whoever Team Reidy is did the same, only 29.9 points so far.
    Couple of people won't be invited back next year

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I left in one!
    My own fault though!
    Hopefully Rivers has a decent game tonight to make it safe!

I left in one!
    My own fault though!
    Hopefully Rivers has a decent game tonight to make it safe!

Sproles is fine to leave in for you, as you had RB's on your bench that could play this week.
    Few people not even bothering with minimum level of effort to swap Bye week players to bench. These people won't be invited back, makes it a bit of a joke as other people's records could be affected by if they were lucky enough to play one of these teams on a week where they had guys on bye or not.

• Advertisement

Sproles is fine to leave in for you, as you had RB's on your bench that could play this week.
    Few people not even bothering with minimum level of effort to swap Bye week players to bench. These people won't be invited back, makes it a bit of a joke as other people's records could be affected by if they were lucky enough to play one of these teams on a week where they had guys on bye or not.

Why not try get people in to replace there teams ? I know Berty is looking to do it at least next year... Etloveslsd said he'd do it next year,

Why not try get people in to replace there teams ? I know Berty is looking to do it at least next year... Etloveslsd said he'd do it next year,

Yeah will definitely be opening up to anyone else who wants to play

• Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

You got lucky there Heli, looks like Pudsy fell asleep at the wheel leaving two bye week guys in there, would actually be close going into tonight otherwise. (I'm glad as it's keeping me just about in touch in the division as I'll be 2-4 after another loss).
    Whoever Team Reidy is did the same, only 29.9 points so far.
    Couple of people won't be invited back next year

Yep, that was an absolute howler by myself this week. Won't happen again lads, apologies for that.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Yep, that was an absolute howler by myself this week. Won't happen again lads, apologies for that.

Just for our next game Pudsy :pac:

Poor old Rob had to go against me and i had RG3. My team ran riot! 3-3 Hopefully RG3 keeps getting involved in shoot outs.

Poor old Rob had to go against me and i had RG3. My team ran riot! 3-3 Hopefully RG3 keeps getting involved in shoot outs.

Got absolutely crushed

Can someone throw up the standings ? No access to the site in work. Think I'm going to go to 3-3 after tonights game.

Seems to be a lot of people very close, could get very interesting later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

My God, I actually won. Phillip rivers threw 4 interceptions for Heli while my broncos D had 4 ints, 2 fumble recoveries and 2 tds. If rivers had any type of competent display I would have lost.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    My God, I actually won. Phillip rivers threw 4 interceptions for Heli while my broncos D had 4 ints, 2 fumble recoveries and 2 tds. If rivers had any type of competent display I would have lost.

Just looking at it now, Rivers you moron :mad:

Thats two monday night games that's killed Heli :pac:

• Advertisement

Anyone with a Running back they are willing to trade let me know. I've a few QB's so looking to trade at least one of those.

Thats two monday night games that's killed Heli :pac:

Should have put in the Hass :D

Just had a quick look at the main offenders in not managing their teams.
    Through only 6 weeks of action (with only 3 weeks containing byes for 10 teams - 2,4,4)

****WARNING****

Team Reidy (Copper_pipe) - Has left 10 players in when on Byes. Has not made any moves. If he doesn't post in here by Friday, confirming that he will be active then I will boot him from the league and drop everyone to his bench so will be an automatic win for whoever plays him.
    Had a look and he has gone 3-3, all division games and has beaten and lost to each division opponent so this won't upset the standings.

South East Asia Swagger (empacher) - Has left 4 players in when on Byes.
    If no moves are made for his team this weekend to adjust for players on Bye, then will be booted and all players dropped to bench.

Leixlip Salmon (Lukebray) - Has left 4 players in when on Byes.
    If no moves are made for his team this weekend to adjust for players on Bye, then will be booted and all players dropped to bench.

The above two are playing each other this week, which is only reason am giving them more time.

Not fair on people who are actually trying in this league, that standings are messed up by zombie teams.

If these guys do get booted, then their teams will be up for grabs if anyone is interested in making a late season charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I'm still here , apologies for not being active. Iv noticed I can manage my team on my phone now so I have no excuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Anyone need a quarterback?

I've got Christian Ponder

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Anyone want to trade for the law firm or Steven Jackson? I'm open to offers on everyone, but of all my team, those guys are probably the 2 I'm lowest on right now in comparison to what others think about them.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Anyone want to trade for the law firm or Steven Jackson? I'm open to offers on everyone, but of all my team, those guys are probably the 2 I'm lowest on right now in comparison to what others think about them.
    What positions are you looking for?

adrian522 wrote: »
    What positions are you looking for?

Anything but TE really. Though of course TEs can make decent flex starters but it's my only position where I don't feel I could do better in this, deepest of leagues. On the other hand, I could be willing to trade Graham, but would need a replacement, because Gresham is just a matchup starter at this point.

Would you be interested in trading Kendall Wright Adrian? I'm in general in the market for WRs, though I'm open to trading my own, unless they're called Percy Harvin, in which case you probably don't love him as much as I do, but who knows?

• Advertisement

Could be, I'll take a look this evening when I get home and let you know.

Not really interested in Steven Jackson though so it would need to be for BGE I'd say.

Advertisement