Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old wiis

• 25-04-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Is there an easy way to distinguish the older wiis that have the vulnerable boot1 as opposed to the late 2008 and onward ones?

I'm looking to buy one. I had one in a house I rented out until it got stolen, so preferably I'd like to get an old wii so I can install BootMii as boot2 for brick protection.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 vogel

I guess there's not. There's a list on the interwebs with serial numbers but it's far from definitive. I'll just have to search through fleabay for an old looking one.

Advertisement