Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand bikes?

• 25-04-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hey folks just looking for something cheap to get me a short distance - had a great little bike stolen about 2 months ago (I've learned the lesson of the cheap bike lock) and found out recently that I'm injured and biking is recommended

Don't have much of a budget to be honest, bought that last one for €50 off a mate, would spend a bit more if it were worth it

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

Go to the Bike shop at the end of O Connell avenue.

At least you won't risk buying anything stolen...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Won't get much for 50 or 150 there for sure ! keep an eye on the ads in the University or on donedeal you may pick up one for around 50 or in the car boot sales the weekend in Limerick;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

While i have heard the cop shops sell unclaimed bikes I never went in to look at them. Has anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Keep an eye out on the likes of donedeal.ie.

Advertisement