Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obtain Old ESB Bills

Options
  • 25-04-2012 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi

A general query, as I'm trying to curtail costs Im wondering if it would be possible to obtain a copy of my ESB bills for the last 12 month period so I can see my actual usage and guage for when my bills are likely to be more expensive.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Hulahoop09,

We can arrange that for you. :)

Can you send me by private message the account number, name of the account-holder, address on the account, and telephone number or date of birth on the account - and also if you could confirm your own full name in the message.

Thanks and regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TheEnemaWithin

Hi,
    I'm trying to get my old esb bills from a few years ago - but I dont have the a/c number. Is there anyway I can obtain this with the a/c holder name (me), address, DOB, etc. ?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch. Yes, we can have a look to see what would be available to reprint for you, without needing the account number - just private message any of us reps a note stating you were the account-holder of the ESB Customer Supply/Electric Ireland account in question, your address, date of birth and telephone number at the time (as well as the dates of the bills you need copies of).

We finish for the day at 6pm so you will be assisted tomorrow.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shahidkhan

Hi Team,
    I would like to have my old bill since  Nov 2013 to 2 Dec 14. Kindly assist.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi shahidkhan,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We can certainly look into this for you.

For account security, we will require the following information to proceed:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Advertisement
Advertisement