Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can i find a white Kit-Kat Chunky/Normal in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭FionnOh

Hey, you can get Kit-Kat chunky white in Mr.Mills, Victoria Cross!

Couldn't believe it when I saw them, can't get them anywhere at home..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

SuperValu by The Lough..And the service station on Vicars Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kearylicious

The news agents in Paul St shopping centre. Was delighted when I finally spotted them, always pick up a handful of them now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Anyone seen the new limited editions yet? Haven't seen them anywhere and all this talk about how god the Hazelnut and mint ones are is driving me mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

The new ones are in Easons Mahon Point anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

The Red Fm presenters must be gething big money from nestle because some of them are mentioning kit kat every 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭FionnOh

Kit-Kat are obviously PR obsessed, remember the GPS tracking they did a while back? And now two 'chunky championships' in the space of a year!?!

Also, love the chunky whites, but I'd love to get my hands on a thin white kit kat.. Anyone know??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

White chocolate....Mmmmmm....

Nom,Nom,Nom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Anyone seen the new limited editions yet? Haven't seen them anywhere and all this talk about how god the Hazelnut and mint ones are is driving me mad.

The shop in UCC sells them! Has the Coconut, Hazelnut and Chocolate Fudge ones :) Mr Mills on Vic Cross has the Mint one and so does the shop in UCC! Not the student center stop, the shop under the Old Bar! Handier access from town!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

The shop in UCC sells them! Has the Coconut, Hazelnut and Chocolate Fudge ones :) Mr Mills on Vic Cross has the Mint one and so does the shop in UCC! Not the student center stop, the shop under the Old Bar! Handier access from town!

Brilliant IHeartChemistry. Not out Mahon direction often and Patricks St. Easons didn't have them so this is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭TheChizler

The EuroGiant shop in Douglas does 5 for 2 on the regular and white kit kat chunkies.

Advertisement