Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why was I banned

Options
  • 25-04-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

I was on the personal issue forum and because I made a comment wondering was a thread on there a spoof or real I was pulled up on this . Then i posted that why was i not able to have free speech and for that i was banned.
    I feel this is so so petty and stupid after all this is a question and answer site.
    I also advertise on Boards and if this is how people get banned of this site I will think very hard next month if I renew or not. Mods are not god and sometimes they should be looked at

Oh the thread was called "preggers"

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

When you were banned, you should have received a PM with the reason, which in this case states "breach of forum charter". If you want to know in more detail then ask the PI mods.

And you never had any freedom of speech on someone elses private website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Domello

What for I was banned ?? I didn't have bad intentions and I didn't wirte anything inaprroperiate ??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Domello wrote: »
    What for I was banned ?? I didn't have bad intentions and I didn't wirte anything inaprroperiate ??

Don't hijack other people's threads.

And the same still applies, ask the mod who banned you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement