Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Leaving Cert course application / what does "reasonable accommodation" mean?

• 25-04-2012 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey, I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in but I'm kinda stumped with a question on my PLC Application form. The question asks; Were you in receipt of reasonable accommodation in State Certificate Examinations? I f so, please give details:. I really don't know how to answer that question and I appreciate any help anyone can give. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

LickiRake wrote: »
    Hey, I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in but I'm kinda stumped with a question on my PLC Application form. The question asks; Were you in receipt of reasonable accommodation in State Certificate Examinations? I f so, please give details:. I really don't know how to answer that question and I appreciate any help anyone can give. Thanks.
    "Reasonable Accommodation" is a specific term in this context ... see here.

If you're not familiar with the term, chances are that the answer is "no", but have a quick look at the link just to be sure everyone's on the same page! :)

Advertisement