Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

juicy vapour walk in store - America (where else)

Options
  • 25-04-2012 5:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

pbusardo video of a visit he made to a juicy vapour store somewhere over there
    looks pretty incredible, especially the ordering juices
    try a few juices, find one you like.. write down the strength/mix you want.. and then chill out in the lounge while they mix it up for you

bastards

also jeus christ that giant vape mod he uses... ive used some pretty big bongs but nothing compared to that

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah i've watched that video twice now, it's insane!

Love the way no juice is in stock, it's all made to order....the prices for delivery to ireland tho are mad money.

I won't be tasting any of their juices unless i happen to be in that part of America.

EctoPlasma has been getting some serious reviews.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

could do a group buy with a few of us at some point down the road, I want to try those lychee flavoured juices and some of that ectoplasma too

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah we could work out a groupbuy at some stage alrite.

The juices would wanna be nice, the 3ml bottles work out at $1 per ml roughly....top shelf sh!t! Haha

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Mixing juices to order seems to be an american thing all right, I picked up some from Mom and Pop when I was ordering tanks, and the labels on the juices all said they were made the day they shipped.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

aye, same as parkes
    I guess it's more economical to do it that way rather than having a huge backlog of empty bottles you might not sell
    not something the chinese need to worry about :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement