Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tempest 12 - Sairus' Last Tempest - NewPort Cafe Bar, Paul St, Cork - 19/05/12

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Silver Steeez

You think you're so clever, Guile. Think about this. You have one day. If my twenty billion dollars are not delivered by then, the hostages will die, and the world will hold you responsible! Victory! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

mackg wrote: »
    probably, or a pc world or something

Not certain tbh, if you post a link to the exact type of thing you want I'll have a poke around if I get into town early tomorrow.

I'm on mobile, if someone else could do the honours..?

You think you're so clever, Guile. Think about this. You have one day. If my twenty billion dollars are not delivered by then, the hostages will die, and the world will hold you responsible! Victory! :)

I'm going to kick that son of a bitches ass so hard that the next bison wanna be (Speedhaak) is gonna feel it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

AHHHHHHHHHH
    My fecking alarms didn't wake me!

With my buses I'd probably be 2 hours late ;_;
    Don't think I'll make the journey so ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    AHHHHHHHHHH
    My fecking alarms didn't wake me!
    There's always one..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Speedhaak

GGs to everyone today.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

GGs lads!
    Thanks again Sairus for hosting awesome events!
    Cant wait to hear my pro commentary "ohh, ehh....ahh" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Extremely tired so I shall give a full run down later:

SSFIV Top 3:

Doctor DooM (bah)
    Silver Steez
    Gouke

Skullgirls Top 2: (Best tournament ever)

Sairus
    Doctor DooM

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sairus wrote: »
    Extremely tired so I shall give a full run down later:

SSFIV Top 3:

Doctor DooM (bah)
    Silver Steez
    Gouke

Skullgirls Top 2: (Best tournament ever)

Sairus
    Doctor DooM

Good games to Doom, Silversteez and ErinSoup in groups. Don't feel bad going out in groups considering the lads got to the final.

Ggs to all the lads I played casuals with.

Skull girls. Mega fun even though I hadn't a clue what was going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

GGs to everyone I played today, was disappointed I didn't do to well in AE ( I know where I went wrong, though ) but Skull Girls was the most ridiculous and hilarious tournament I've played in.

Props to DooM for travelling down and recording the matches, I've got to get my bit in commentary wise as well. :pac:

It was a blast. Here's hoping future Tempests can live up to this one!

• Advertisement

mTXnr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Silver Steeez

GG's to everyone i played today , Cheers to sairus for setting up a cork scene and good luck in Japan if i dont see you! Was a nice turnout for your last tournament, dont want to be starting any trouble but i saw Doom smearing butter on my stick before our game making my hands slip off when i was executing my tight links costing me the game but its cool :pac:

Sorry man, most people like their stick lubricated, thought I was doing you a favour :D

GGs one and all, fun day, vids should start trickling up over the AMs tonight.

lol, I managed an upload on the train, wasn't sure if that would work. Good to know next time I'm at a tournament out of Dublin (the train's wifi bans youtube but I figured out a workaround).

All vids uploaded as per usual to www.youtube.com/brianvondoom

If I get the chance tomorrow I will playlist them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ganondorf

ta very much for a great day of mashing faces and being mashed :) gg to dr doom on the win and to everyone else who made the event class, both those who showed up to fight and anyone who bought all the kit needed for the gaming to go ahead was a really cool day. A really good show of faces to see you off from the Tempests Sairus, really cool guy for setting this stuff up all these events and I think anyone who ever showed up to one of them including myself would like to just say thanks for giving such a great way to relieve the desire to fight people on streets in a legal way. :D gl back in Galway while you getting your stuff ready to head and hope everything goes just as you hope it does in Japan.

thank you very much!

Ganon/stormcloudlive :)

When I was out wandering around yesterday I happened upon a busker playing an electric guitar. I was on the hunt for the hub I was looking for and not paying too much attention, but he was playing a song I knew was familiar but I couldn't quite place.

I was busy as I always am at these things so I forgot but it just hit me what he was playing.

It was the Mortal Kombat theme, Test Your Might!

GGs lads.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9531AB0CF84B75E6

That's the playlist, feel free to disseminate across the web!

Finals:

Fun fight:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Great Tempest it has to be said. GG's to everyone I played, playing at a tournament has really made me want to get back into playing more again.

Huge thanks to Sairus for starting the whole thing and working so hard at organising and promoting it. Best of luck in Japan and beyond, you will be missed around these parts. :)

Advertisement