Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject choice

• 25-04-2012 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

before reading this read the title please Im currently in junior cert and got geo chem and bio and denied physics the bands were changed and i now can do phys not geo I would like to do pharmacy/life sciences/radiography should i change ps geo has 4 teachers in my school 3 good 1 crap physics 1 excellent teacher opinions please ps science is undoubtfully is my favourite and one of my best subjects ps WOULD GEOGRAPHY be easier for points and can someone comment on workload as i dont want other subjects to suffer sorry for intruding :D;):p:):rolleyes::o:mad::(:eek::cool::P:confused::pac:sorry got carried way !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Moved into its own thread. Irishlion97, there is no need to bump the thread every few minutes, please refrain from doing so.

If you think you'd prefer physics and do better in it then you might be better off changing to it. I can't comment on the workload of either, but if you have a genuine interest in a subject its usually easier to study.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

If you enjoy maths and have an aptitude for it, physics is great. There isn't too much learning in it, it's more about understanding concepts and solving problems.

As far as I know geography is mostly learning off, it is seen as an "easy" subject, yeah. I'm personally very mathematically oriented, so physics was a much better choice for me than geography would have been.

Essentially, if Working out > Learning off,
    go with physics, if you prefer learning lots of information off, geography is your best bet.

Advertisement