Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP - page numbers

• 25-04-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the pages in the portfolio need to be numbered? Do you lose marks for not having them numbered?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Never heard anything of the sort.
    What you do need to have is a cover page for the portfolio, an index page and a cover page for each portfolio item as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

I think you need page numbers for 'My Own Place'......

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭BellaVerita

Oh right, I was unsure about it because I saw page numbers mentioned on this site

http://lcvp.slss.ie/resources/c/360/10/Preparing%20LCVP%20Portfolio%20Dec2008.pdf

I'm not going to number them so, I'm not doing the 'my own place' option:)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭BellaVerita

Another question.....
    For the Schedule of time and Actions section of the Enterprise/Action plan, it says that it must be written in the future tense. I was looking back over mine though, and the notes that our LCVP teacher gave to us are mostly in the past tense.
    I don't know whether or not to change it so that it only includes events in the future tense or not, mine might look incorrect then because I'll be the only one to have it done that way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭angela1711

My teacher said that they have to be numbered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

Another question.....
    For the Schedule of time and Actions section of the Enterprise/Action plan, it says that it must be written in the future tense. I was looking back over mine though, and the notes that our LCVP teacher gave to us are mostly in the past tense.
    I don't know whether or not to change it so that it only includes events in the future tense or not, mine might look incorrect then because I'll be the only one to have it done that way?

For the Action Plan you're not supposed to have done the activity yet. That's why it's in the future tense. I think the Enterprise report is in the past tense though.

To the OP, I think the Enterprise Report and My Own Place need page numbers and their own table of contents page. I don't think there needs to be page numbers on anything else.

Advertisement