Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to join Irish Clan. Good team play.

Options
  • 25-04-2012 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

I sometimes get online and have my bluetooth ready but either my team mates just don't use a headset or they speak german. I sometimes do get into teamplay with randomers but not as good as I want.

Looking to join a clan that is well run, implements teamplay(e.g. 2 in chopper communicating to get the most out of the chopper, or just good defensive teamplay on an objective in Conquest).

I cannot find this joining random servers these days.

I want to join a good clan, has their own website for updates and news. A clan that wants to have fun and will communicate with bluetooth and we can have good team play sessions!

If there's a well-run Irish clan for PS3 that is recruiting, please contact me as I'd love to join up and kick some ass on the battlefield! Link me to your battlelog or whatever and I'll give you my PSN name.

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

PS3 forum seem to play a bit together.

Advertisement