Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Bill Due 13/04 but Not Available?

Options
  • 25-04-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

My account information on the ESB site says a bill was due on the 13/04/2012. However, a bill has yet to be added online. I took a meter reading myself to enter it but it appears that the local rep added a reading on the 16/04. However, the bill has still not generated.

Could I pm someone about this to get the bill generated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Lemlin,

Do indeed private message me the account number, name of the account-holder, and address/telephone number on the account.

Just to advise: we can only discuss account details with the named account-holder.

All the best :)
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bob2041

I have a different problem... My bill says 49 days at the special rate of 0.1497 (unit price ) which i have been getting for 4 months now but then on the same bill there is another section says 16 days at (unit price ) of 0.1619 ? Has the special price ended all ready ! or has the unit price of esb gone up in april ? cos it doesnt say a low user standing charge applied to it. Anyone else come across this :rolleyes:...??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Bob2041,

The discounts introduced in April 2011 ended on 31st March of this year and it was required of customers to renew them thereafter.

If you send me a private message with the Electric Ireland account number, the name/address and the telephone number/date of birth on the account, I will look into this further for you.

Just to advise: we can only discuss account specifics with the named account-holder.

Regards,
    Una

My price match proposal to esb for 21st May 2012
    Anyone at the ESB is it possible that you can match the bord gais deal with tesco of the offer of every 5-EUR in clubcard vouchers gets you 10-Eur off your bord gais electricity bill as stated by the staff in bord gais and stated by tesco in their clubcard deals booklet. So could you arrange the same offer with tesco for ESB electricity customers getting 10-Eur off their Electric Ireland electricity bill for every 5-Eur in tesco clubcard vouchers exchanged ..........rolleyes.gif....??

Looks like i won that bet after all ...:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement