Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Annoying things in call of duty!

• 25-04-2012 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Call of duty can annoy the crap out of me sometimes!

Just wonderin what annoys you about call of duty:D:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

The Multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I'm gonna assume you aint been to the Call of Duty forum then.

and here's the megabitch thread.. there is one for each COD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

The people who play it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

most of it tbh, barely play MW3 anymore, too much bullsh1t. and the community sucks. (except here, public lobbies are troll and sh1thead kid minefields)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

The list is endless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭bokkenspiel

the grass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

mrtayto1 wrote: »
    Call of duty can annoy the crap out of me sometimes!

Just wonderin what annoys you about call of duty:D:)

You on Xbox or Ps3?
    Psn TaytoCrisps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Unlimited enemies spawning until you reach a certain checkpoint. There is no taking it slow and picking off the enemies, it's just run and gun through a hail of gun fire like a looney until you reach a part of the mission where the enemies will stop coming out of clown closets.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mrtayto1

You on Xbox or Ps3?
    Psn TaytoCrisps

Xbox!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭_MadRa_

Spawn Dead Spawn Dead Spawn Dead Spawn Dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

the community

absolute rubbish

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Yeah Headshot's hacking prowess. He's a schnake that one. Watch your wallet too.

lol I like the new part "Watch your wallet too"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

quickscope and shotguns :(

Some "suppose" team mate killing you in hardcore mode so he can get your chopper gunner

What a ****ing awful community

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Headshot wrote: »
    Some "suppose" team mate killing you in hardcore mode so he can get your chopper gunner

What a ****ing awful community

Isnt it ricochet? How did he kill ya?

IPAM wrote: »
    Isnt it ricochet? How did he kill ya?

Lol ya a ricochet right behind my back from a foot away and then has the nerve to go for my cp after he kills me. I killed the **** then, I got kicked for it too. Worth it tbh

Lol ya a ricochet right behind my back from a foot away and then has the nerve to go for my cp after he kills me. I killed the **** then, I got kicked for it too. Worth it tbh

Ya picked me up wrong. On xbox all hardcore games are called ricochet. This means no friendly fire, if I try to kill a team mate it actually kills me. If I lob a random grenade and a team mate stands on it, I die even if I'm on the otherside of the map. Guessing you play on PC so it must be different

Ya picked me up wrong. On xbox all hardcore games are called ricochet. This means no friendly fire, if I try to kill a team mate it actually kills me. If I lob a random grenade and a team mate stands on it, I die even if I'm on the otherside of the map. Guessing you play on PC so it must be different

sorry I did take you up wrong. yes the pc is different

My team mates can kill me and my killstreaks can kill them etc
    Like real war :D

sorry I did take you up wrong. yes the pc is different

My team mates can kill me and my killstreaks can kill them etc
    Like real war :D

Yeah think they changed it on Xbox, trollin little shîts ruinin the game!

• Advertisement

Yeah think they changed it on Xbox, trollin little shîts ruinin the game!

Not just them

team mates not bothering shooting down choppers etc. I have to keep changing class to shoot the choppers. Its so infuriating. Especially that helicopter that is killing me all the time because im the top scoring player

I rarely play unless I'm in a party with atleast 1 other player, sorts out a lot of that type stuff I.e taking down air support, cappin flags, collecting tags etc

They should really do somthing to fix the lack of team work tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Reality_Check1

On Blops you could team kill in hard core - I think ricochet was only active for the first 10 seconds of each round
    They should really do somthing to fix the lack of team work tbh

More focus on objectives by taking away insanely overpowered killstreaks so people will come out of their corners and play the game.

One idea I have is to introduce a "true skill" statistic and have it in big bright writing on the first page of the player card. This could be calculated by multiplying your k/d with your w/l. It will stop all the idiot kids harping on about their k/d while they hide in a corner and let the enemy triple cap all flags!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭vgv

When you are playing hc search and earn a care package,then some knob on your team decides to let it land on him,thereby killing you,just so he can steal a precious counter-uav.
    Another thing that annoys me-inactive teammates in search.Its like giving the finger to anyone actually making an effort.

Advertisement