Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good places to camp within a few hours of Derry in summer?

Options
  • 25-04-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey,

I am looking for somewhere to camp thats near the coast and would have others camping or staying (Caravan etc.), somewhere a bit lively :)

I have a friend coming over from Spain next month and also looking to go with others, not sure if we will go in a bus or drive but hoping to get somewhere up to 3 hours from Derry.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭waterboy15

Strandhill caravan and campig park 071 9168111, close to where i grew up so maybe a bit biased but next to excellent surf beach close to swimming beach next to lively bars restaurants, seaweed baths, amusements, bus to sligo, fantastic nature sights and ancient monuments, less than 3 hours from derry too, let us know if you have any other requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Roland Brice

Downings Donegal 50 mins from Derry

Advertisement