Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why no names?

Options
  • 25-04-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Why is it that physics have to give out letters, multiple names when
    giving someone a reading.
    Surely if a dead relative came to visit you they would tell the Physic their
    name.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 motherofthree

my medium did give me there names ,you are a skeptic .why are you here

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

my medium did give me there names ,you are a skeptic .why are you here

I have asked for an honest answer. If spirits appear to people are they
    able to communicate like everyday people.

I would really like to know how they communicate..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 purplelight

Clearly(from your other posts) you have only met the cons, so that could be one reason. I have seen some mediums that gave me names, not letters.
    For me, when I'm communicating with spirits it's like this: some I hear clearly and get their name clearly, some I can't hear properly, like having your ear against a wall trying to hear someone in the next room, so I'd have an idea of the name I'm being givin but not fully sure if im hearing it right.. some spirits I cannot hear at all, they show me things that I can pass on to the sitter to validate who it is, example: if they died of a heart attack they might be showing me clutching their chest. Or they had breathing issues, I would feel like I can't breath properly. in this case where they don't actually speak to me, I get a name pop in my head, or I just 'know' their name, but I'm not always right with just knowing the name but I'd be fairly close. hope this answers you question.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

This is the answer I was looking for.

I can tell you are a very honest and genuine person.

Thanks..

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Mediums recieve information through different means. Clairaudience would be the one where they actually 'hear' the spirit communication. Other methods are clairsentience (sensing) and clairvoyance (seeing). So if you are a medium who is not clairaudient, getting names can be like an elaborate game of charades where you have to figure stuff out from visual or sensory clues. Also its down to the ability of the medium. The argument goes (among teachers of this ability too) that if you can see the person, and where they live, then you should be able to also see the house name or number, or a street name, if you only know how to look or ask.

• Advertisement
Advertisement