Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unable to access emailed bills

Options
  • 25-04-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi

I am really hoping someone from electric ireland can help me as I got nowhere with customer service about this.

I receive my esb electic ireland bills by email. However for the last couple of months I have been unable to open the pdf or whatever attachment the bills come with the email. This means I can't see my meter reading, details of bill, nor print out a copy of the bill.

I have tried phoning customer service about this but they said I had to adjust my computer settings. However, I don't have a clue what settings I need to adjust or how to go about it.

I have a toshipa laptop, I don't know if that makes any difference, with windows vista.

I need to access my bills!

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Badhb,

I am investigating this for you now and will update you asap.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again Badhb,

Could you send me the details of your account by private message? Account number, name, address, telephone number are what we require. Just to advise: we can only discuss account details with the named account-holder - for data protection/security reasons.

Regards :)
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Badhb

PM sent Una

Advertisement