Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UK Apprentice Season 8 Week 6

Options
  • 25-04-2012 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭

evening all

Any predications?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Adam is a gonner... at least I flipping well hope so!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Blondey haired PM is gonna go I guess. If not, it's because either his team kicked ass or one of the really screwed something up.

Blondey haired PM is gonna go I guess. If not, it's because either his team kicked ass or one of the really screwed something up.

Can't see him being a good PM, can't see his team doing well either under his leadership, I reckon he's a gonner!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I love Edinburgh, my favourite European city.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

RachaelVO wrote: »
    Can't see him being a good PM, can't see his team doing well either under his leadership, I reckon he's a gonner!

Same here. I reckon he'll be a terrible PM, his team could still pull it together though. It's happened before.

• Advertisement

They should have gone for 4.99 for the meatballs, anything over a fiver people won't buy on match day

Wonder has Adam managed to pull it out of the bag, the other team didn't seem too confident!

Cheeky, 5.99, hearts don't pay that for a striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,056 ✭✭✭✭neris

Quiet in here tonight.

Either of the pms should go. Both dull eejits

I reckon the PM will go. He'll get slated for cheaping out so much.

• Advertisement

U think one of the lads would have been gentlemanly and let the girl sit down

They could get driving lessons from George lee and tubridy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Stupid overpricing, sack Adam

Though Katie wanted to hike the price too

Sack them both

Adam or Katie, personally I'd fire Adam, he's just not apprentice material!

She probably goes to the football with her wag mates

I thought Jim last season was sly but he's nothing compared to Adam

What a weasel

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I thought Jim last season was sly but he's nothing compared to Adam

What a weasel

Stephen threw a good curve ball there, thrown Asaf (?) into the firing line there!

Out of this group there is no one that appeals to me, tom just sits there like a muppet.

Adams cocky manner is irritating!

Adam you lucky lucky boy,

• Advertisement

He dodged a big bullet there. He really should have gone

There's summit about Stephen, he's a bit of a snake in the grass!

This show need a multiple firing next week to shake it up!

Apprentice: You're Fired. Easily the best reason to watch The Apprentice. Love this show.

Apprentice: You're Fired. Easily the best reason to watch The Apprentice. Love this show.

Always look forward to Dara too, best bit of The Apprentice!

I wonder what present Dara will give Adam when he gets the sack. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

stephen is a bit like jim last year in terms of defending/covering himself well in the boardroom. adam should have been fired or xzar who didnt really do much. their attempts to get rangers and hearts fans on their 'gourmet' meatballs backfired spectacularly. i'd say adam will get fired very soon, just dont think he has much to offer LS :D

yeah dara is great and the aftershow is a must watch. so much better than chiles !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,513 ✭✭✭Heroditas

"Gourmet" meatballs with fusili? Urgh, the food looked vile.
    I'd say you'd get better out of a tin.

Adam has no excuse to do badly next week - they're going to be market sellers and that's what he does for a living.

Last night was enjoyable but if someone got onto an open-topped bus tour and started hawking their product, I'd be getting off at the next stop and demanding my money back. :eek:

• Advertisement

neris wrote: »
    She probably goes to the football with her wag mates

katies a fan of fulham fc :p she says she pays 6.99 for her gourmet prematch takeaway food

Advertisement