Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UK Apprentice Season 8 Week 6

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

When is this repeated? On BBC 1 or BBC2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Just watched it now (it's such hassle avoiding the spoilers) and am gobsmacked that Adam survived. He was useless as PM and he's the contestant I dislike the most, by a country mile. Sugar should have fired him and Katie. 6 guys and 4 girls left - I don't think the girls team has ever done this badly before?

I was impressed by Jenna - I thought she was deadwood up til now, but she was a good PM - granted it was a close run win, but it was gratifying to see a team with quality win rather than serving up crap (like Yasmina a few years ago). There should really be penalties for crap food when there is a focus on 'gourmet quality' in the setting of the task.

There really is nobody standing out so far, but I think Tom is the most impressive. When he was PM he stocked the shop correctly for the market, he made the point about the gym merchandise having to be purchased, and he questioned Adam on the lack of quality of their product. Most crucially, he didn't criticize him in the boardroom before they knew who had won - if he has a good idea, he could go far (because let's face it, like Tom last year, that's what will this show now).

Advertisement